Leslie Nielsen Q&A Tickets

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hello everyone.

Well you kept pestering me for the Q&A so tickets will be available and are very limited.

If you want one grab one quick because we will not have many.

On sale on the lecture page of the website sometime today.

We don,t normally do celebrity talks at Autographica but as so many of you asked for it here we are.

Dave Phillips

I know its early days to tell but is this likely to run at the same time as any other talks or will it form part of the normal schedule?

I've just attached a hammer drill to the F5 key of my keyboard - it's currently refreshing the 'lectures' page 347 times a second. Thus I will be aware of the tickets becoming available approximately 2.88ms after Dave hits return (not allowing for network latency).

Edited by MikeDonovan

• Showmasters Admin

Hi Guys

Not long to wait now.

The price will be £20 and will include an exclusive limited edition print.

This talk is likely to sell out fast so get on that keyboard quick.

If this proves as popular as we expect we will extend the q&A facility for our next big guest.

Dave Phillips

If this proves as popular as we expect we will extend the q&A facility for our next big guest.

Dave Phillips

Now thats done with shall we start the speculation over who Dave meant by this comment?!

I did wonder about that. But I took it to mean "when at some point in the future we get another big guest"

You're probably right but where's the fun in that!

Good point! I think it's Raquel Welch! It'd be a Fantastic Voyage poster for me.

I'd have her injected into me anytime (although I might go on a detox programme for a week or so so that my insides were presentable)...

I know its early days to tell but is this likely to run at the same time as any other talks or will it form part of the normal schedule?

I too would like to know if this talk will be part of the lecture schedule as I wouldn't want to miss any of the other lectures..

Can Showmasters please confirm?

Just booked my lecture ticket! :P

May I suggest to Showmasters since Leslie is hard of hearing that there be a microphone for asking the questions & for him to reply perhaps? Just a thought..

And is anyone planning to video record the q&a session as I'd love a copy of it after the show!

:(