TNA Impact (Spoiler) Chatter Zone

Will Jones

Was Bischoff even playing the guitar, never showed him up close, just shots of his face, his hands or wide shots of someone dressed like him playing a guitar, blacking out the arena made it easy to disguise that it may have been shot without the crowd there too.

Who really cares about him? Who wanted to be Jarrett when he smacked him with the guitar?

Bad News...Good News....

Bad News - Consequences Creed has been let go...another Petey Williams screw up in my book!!

Good News - The Nasty Boys have been fired after screwing up infront of Spike TV Executives. Bet Hogan is p'd off as he vouched for them!!!

Who really cares about him? Who wanted to be Jarrett when he smacked him with the guitar?

Bad News...Good News....

Bad News - Consequences Creed has been let go...another Petey Williams screw up in my book!!

Good News - The Nasty Boys have been fired after screwing up infront of Spike TV Executives. Bet Hogan is p'd off as he vouched for them!!!

I'm beyond thrilled that the Nasty Boys are gone..eugh

And yea i'm gutted about Creed as well, i liked him. And it is very similar to Petey. :D

Apparently it wasnt him playing the guitar.......so what was the point??

The ratings are in the toilet too, they posted a 0.53 this week, nice to see Hogan and co killing the company quicker than anyone could have predicted.

Wonder if its possible to post a negative rating :D

I liked it how Dixie blamed HBK's retirement. His speech was bound to be at the end of the show, and TNA was recorded. TNA coudl have had a good first hour.

I think a definte move to 8-10 from 9-11 will help them.

It seems that TNA may well have released Christopher Daniels. He turned up at the RoH PPV this weekend, and thus will be shown on screen. The Machine Guns are booked to do a RoH date, but it won't be on screen.

So, has the Fallen Angel left TNA?

Further Update: Adding more substance to the story that Christopher Daniels has indeed been released by TNA, he is now taking bookings through an agent - something he would not be doing if signed to a TNA contract.

Further Update: Adding more substance to the story that Christopher Daniels has indeed been released by TNA, he is now taking bookings through an agent - something he would not be doing if signed to a TNA contract.

Its been confirmed, great shame and I see this and things to come. I would love it if he shows up at WWE. Would not be surprised is Joe is the next to go.

Does anyone care anymore....well done Hulkster

I now see this as a chance for WWE to pick up some great talent. Just picture Daniels Vs Joe at a Wrestlemania!

Or a dream match for me would be Bryan Danielson Vs Chris Daniels!

Lets hope WWE start picking up talent that leave TNA as I suspect there might be some very good free agents very soon on the market.

• Moderators

Kaz has never been that good. Even TNA screwed up any momentum that guy had.

And they didn't mess up Monty Brown. He left, and so never really got a chance beyond being in the main storyline in ECW.

Can't think of anyone they've MAJORLY screwed over that was ever going to be a success.

Monty Brown only dabbles in the odd Indy event due to family commitments. A shame really as big things were planned for him.

The Pope aka Elijah Burke was amissed opportunity, but thriving in TNA does nto mean he would have thrived in the WWE.

Christian is steadily paying his dues again after going to TNA, so I expect big things in the next year. He isn't getting younger, and elevating talent has it's advantages.

If you see how Vince is finally listening to people about elevating younger talent, see how they are pushing Daniel Bryan. If they pick up Daniels then they would push him just to show Hogan & Co how they screwed up.

I expect Vince to go into his realm and work to bury TNA and show them not to front them out. And TNA will have no one but Carter & Hogan to thank!!

He is also very lazy at times. On a recent edition of Impact he was the victim of the Impact Zone expressing their dislike of his slow pace.....

I would love to see Kendrick on his game as he is excellent. Maybe TNA are just misusing him at the moment?

Remember everything is scripted and gone over by EB, and the 2 wrestlers - if the pace of the match is slow - it isn't just down to him. His indy matches are all very good, so it is mainly down to TNA - and the more televised style for matches (which sucks cos the matches at indys are better a lot of the time)

They've missused him horriblyso far - it actually surprised me when they signed him to a multi-year deal because they've misused him so badly. Things can only go up for him though i guess.

haha can you tell i love TBK? lmao

The Hogan thing got old after 10 seconds haha

They've moved timeslots which is good for them - not in complete competition with RAW anymore.

But i think they shouldve stayed on thursdays and not gone into direct competition with WWE, thats just foolish - and it could well be the end. Maybe. :S

Remember everything is scripted and gone over by EB, and the 2 wrestlers - if the pace of the match is slow - it isn't just down to him. His indy matches are all very good, so it is mainly down to TNA - and the more televised style for matches (which sucks cos the matches at indys are better a lot of the time)

They've missused him horriblyso far - it actually surprised me when they signed him to a multi-year deal because they've misused him so badly. Things can only go up for him though i guess.

haha can you tell i love TBK? lmao

Fully aware of how a match runs, but Kendrick has acquired a growing reputation from his time in the WWE of being lazy and a pain - attributed to his recreational activities. However, on the Indy scen his reputation is very good.

When Kendrick was hammered by the crowd, the slowness was during a match against fast opponents. So, it wasn't a case of slowing down because maybe he was against someone like Doug Williams, it was seen as more of a case of being lazy.

Eric Bischoff as a match planner is such a crime. Bischoff has little or no idea about mapping out a match properly. His ego is massive and wants the plaudits at the expense of others. Running a show is way beyond him. He only succeeded at first in WCW due to shock value and alot of money to spend on ex WWE stars who were still over.

I equate his time in WCW to how Chelsea improved after Abramovich took over. The only difference now is that Chelsea have remained successful, and EB hasn't.

Kendrick needs to be very worried. The Fallen Angel is by far a better talent, yet TNA screwed him over and let him go.

Chris Daniels was released cos EB didn't like him. That seems to be the only reason.

As for his WWE reputation - given the carcophany of backstage BS that happens there, it doesnt surprise me he ended up a little lazy. He visibly put on weight, and spent about a year jobbing for people before he was released - i'd act pretty lazy if that was my job. Ah well, we'll see how it ends up. I'm still unsure about the multi-yr deal for several reasons. Mainly will TNA still be around to fullfil it and whether he will ever get used properly.

Also, what was the point in keeping Christie Hemme? Does she actually do anything?

Chris Daniels was released cos EB didn't like him. That seems to be the only reason.

As for his WWE reputation - given the carcophany of backstage BS that happens there, it doesnt surprise me he ended up a little lazy. He visibly put on weight, and spent about a year jobbing for people before he was released - i'd act pretty lazy if that was my job. Ah well, we'll see how it ends up. I'm still unsure about the multi-yr deal for several reasons. Mainly will TNA still be around to fullfil it and whether he will ever get used properly.

Also, what was the point in keeping Christie Hemme? Does she actually do anything?

I have been in jobs where I have come up against bias, favourtism and bullying. My current job has a retail manager who only likes people who say how wonderful he is and kiss his rear end. He doesn't like it when someone has self respect and does not do this. I am one of the latter who refused to tell him how great he was, because he isn't. Even in my sleep I could run the retail side of the business better than him. I went through maybe 6 months of hassle. It was hassle that I couldn't prove and thus I was "jobbed" to use the wrestling term in order to make other people's lives easier.

What was my answer? Did I get lazy and put on weight? Did I get stoned, accept the fine and then get stroned again?

My answers....NO!!

I saw what I could do to show the owner of the business that I was way better than the retail manager would have him believe. I showed him how lazy his retail manager was and how good I was at my job.

The result? The owner gave me more responsibilties, more opportunities and more money.

Just because there are backstage politics in the WWE, TNA or anywhere else doesn't mean an employee needs to get lazy or can justify it. Brian Kendrick is reponsible for a lot of his failings. He needs to show them that he is worth the multi year contract.

If Christopher Daniels was let go because of Bischoff not likign him, then C.D. is probably better off working elsewhere. He may get the chances to build a career rather than stagnate.

You get nothing in this life without working for it. If you can truly justify that you are worth it, then you have a better chance of succeeding.

Despite people not being happy that they are around, TNA has brought in new fans and opportunities with Hogan & Co coming in.

TNA Knockouts regularly bring in higehr viewing figures, so having Hemme in is a logical decision.

Having Bubba in is logical as he has a rabid following for his non TNA shows.

Edited by Will Jones