TNA Impact (Spoiler) Chatter Zone

Will Jones

This is something similar to the Raw and Samckdown results threads pinned above. Hopefully this thread wil be pinned so we can keep it alive so to speak.

Anyway, you can discuss spoilers in here as it warns it in the title.

Melissa Anderson (Alissa Flash and Raisha Saeed) has confirmed on her Twitter account that she is done with TNA.

Awesome Kong has officially asked for her release. She confirmed it in a live internet streaming interview. Ity is not sure whether the recent incident with Buba The Love Sponge, or the upcoming European Tour made her ask for her release.

Updates to follow as known.

Whoever pinned this...thank you!!!

Edited by Will Jones
  • Like 1

The fact that the number one woman performer in the company is more expendable than some non wrestling idiot whos bessie mates with hogan says just where tna is heading.

Apparently its been said that beer money are expendable too, if I was the originals id be forming an orderly queue to leave

TNA have put up a profile of Bubba The Love Sponge on their website. Another nail in the proverbial coffin.

In the UK, a lot of the crowd in Glasgow were confused at AJ playing the heel. This was due to Impact showing during the show on Bravo, and Genesis showing on BT Vision which has less then 500,000 subscribers.

They also chanted WE WANT KONG when Hamada was out wrestling.

TNA must realise that minimising TV time for a new and/or growing market is the wrong step. Especially before a tour starts. What are Dixie & CO doing in Nashville?

Also, Hulk Hogan has gone public saying ALL TNA LIVE shows should be stopped until the TV product is sorted out. Is he crazy? This is how you kill a product....live shows allow feuds to be fine tuned before hitting the airwaves.

Someone FEDEX his recently reacquired toilet seat to Hogan and tell him to go sit down for a while. TNA was on the cusp off greatness. Now it is marching to it's demise.

Edited by Will Jones

In what is obviously a company planned interview with The Sun, AJ Styles rips the WWE...but makes himself look a prat at the same time.

He goes on about the political backstabbing in the WWE, as if it doesn't happen in TNA, but then says he heard it from ex-WWE talent.

In other words he is saying that these guys who were released or left the WWE on less than friendly terms were giving a balanced view of their previous employers. He is also trying to say that there is no poltical backstabbing in TNA.

What is this guy on?

What a prat for agreeing to this crap ridden interview. One more death nail in TNA.

Edited by Will Jones

If hes been listening to Anderson (injury prone idiot), Hardy (drug fuelled idiot), Kendrick (see Hardy), Angle (Vince didnt want him dying in ring and move to TNA was best thing for him) then hes really getting the whole picture isnt he............not :YAHOO:

As for everything else in TNA

Hogan = Clown

The Band = Band of Clowns

Bischoff = Clown

Dixie = Yep you guessed it Clown

Give it a year and Steph will be onscreen having bought TNA

TNA Tour - Rob Terry has defeated Eric Young for the Global Title....FACE TURN?

The Wrestling Observer is reporting that TNA and Spike TV have made the call to move Impact to Monday nights. Thenext Live Impact on a Monday is March 1st. No date for the permanent move, or whether it will be live every other week, with the following weeks taped on the Tuesday...or Live every week..

I can see Rob Terry holding on to the title for a little while as it is not that important of a title. He needs something to vuild him up. He does appear to have split from World Elite and The British Invasion as TBI slated him during a promo in Cardiff (the same night he won the title) saying that they were glad to be doen baby sitting him.

Dixie Carter also Tweeted on Twitter about it as the crowd popped majorly for it as Rob Terry is Welsh.

The final reason is that Brutus Magnus makes him hand the Feast Or Fired X-Division title shot to Doug Williams this week on Impact (it may be next week as they filmed 4 episodes out of order before going on tour), and thus this makes the Feast Or Fired result look even more stupid.

Terry's title win also frees up Eric Young to be Kevin Nash's tag partner when he takes the Feast Or Fired title shot. Nash has distanced himself from The Band, so expect Nash and Young to challenge for the titles.

Do the world elite even exist anymore? They all seem to be doing their own thing.

The feast or fired cases mean nothing as Joe cant get on tv and yet he has a world title shot, speaking of which Lashley is also number one contender isnt he?

As for Nash and the Band, if you think there wont be a swerve and they get together with Nash and Hall or Waltman as the tag champs, thus burying Morgan and Hernandez then youre more trusting of Hogan and crew than i am.

Having just read the full report for this weeks impact (filling in some of the holes from the early reports it really doesnt get any better does it).

Foley claims he didnt attack Eric, so where exactly is this going, Eric made it up to screw Foley or what??

Is Jarrett a face again now? He was a face on Jan 4th, then a hell in Hogans office and now a face again, its this kind of nonsense that will finish TNA off.

The Nastys vs Team 3D, just no no no

They continue to mention the screw job and now Hebner is a heel ref whos claiming he was behind Montreal all along, name dropping the competitions angles and talent is NOT the way forward.

Lashey gets fired, one week after Foley.....wow what genius booking huh.

Joe still has a title shot but theyre holding a tournament to decide the number one contender to AJ's title, the same concept that gave us Lashley and Joe as contenders.

I really do despair of the whole thing, thank god its the Rumble this weekend, one of the matches of the year.

Omg they've actually destroyed AJ he sucks soooo bad now its almost tragic

Although AJ actually looks like he is enjoying it, it still does not suit him.

Agreed AJ looks happy doing it as its fresh for him, but the whole gimmick doesnt suit him at all!

AJ is not a natural dirty player like Flair. When Flair coached Triple H and then Randy Orton, both were suited for it. I cannot see anyone on the roster who could do it properly. Maybe Ken Anderson at a push, especially after seeing him talk crap against Jeff Jarrett last night on Impact.

So theyve remembered who Joe is and that hes got a title shot huh.....well its better than AJ vs Angle again, plus Pope got a victory over the champ, wonder how long before hes losing to Orlando Jordan again huh :smile:

As for Angle, Hogan will gain his trust then join the band and turn on him, if that doesnt happen ill legally change my name to John Cena.

Brooke Hogan may be coming into TNA............how long before shes Knockout Champ, i give it 3 weeks

• Like 1

So theyve remembered who Joe is and that hes got a title shot huh.....well its better than AJ vs Angle again, plus Pope got a victory over the champ, wonder how long before hes losing to Orlando Jordan again huh :smile:

As for Angle, Hogan will gain his trust then join the band and turn on him, if that doesnt happen ill legally change my name to John Cena.

Brooke Hogan may be coming into TNA............how long before shes Knockout Champ, i give it 3 weeks

Watched Impact last night on Bravo....by god its going down the pan fast!!

Mr Anderson!! The guy is just having squash matches each week with people that are far better wrestlers then him!

Natureboy AJ!! Does not work, but I do like the new Joe angle, so atleast its not another Angle Vs AJ match.

Still god help TNA!!

This week's Impact has an angle where you think Hogan is going to level Angle with brass knucks, but turns around and levels Waltman adn Hall - just tried to find the taping results from weeks ago, but couldn't. I am 99% sure it is Kurt Angle and not Big Sexy.

Basically, Dixie Carter and Spike TV wanted to move TNA on. Spike courted Dixie and then Hogan, so I cannot personally see them throwing away what they have done. Aside from Ken Anderson, the other "talent" who came in on the back of Hogan are on very short term contracts.

I have been thinking as to where they are going with this. TNA do not have the money of Ted Turner back in the old WCW days. Hogan and Flair have contarcts with Panda Energy - the parent company of TNA - whilst everyone else is on the TNA payroll. A lot of Hogan's payroll is covered by Spike TV.

So, how were TNA to handle Hogan coming in. Every net mark expected WCW II, so they seem to have run with that. I think that they are showing what everyone thinks would have happened, but will turn it around at the last minute. I think that the winner of the 8 Stud Tourney at AAG wil determine who leaves AAG with the title. I think one way that they may go is to have Joe win the belt and then have Flair ditch Styles saying he was only in it for the money. This will then lead to the start of the Flair vs Sting build up for Slammiversary or Bound For Glory.

I also think that The Nasty Boys will disappear after losing to 3D.

Orlando Jones and Sean Morley will be gone in due course, as will Waltman and Hall. Neither Hall or Waltman have it in them to have one more run. Nash has apparently kept out of political stuff with them, so even he thinks that they don't have it on that evidence.

The on screen tension between Bischoff and Hogan could well be the platform for Bischoff going off screen as Spike have hired his TV company with Jason Hervey to produce some shows.

I hope that this is the way it will happen. Have Hogan as the guy running TNA alongside Jeff Jarrett. This can give TNA the boost it needs and show that TNA are serious about going head to head with the WWE.

The next 6 months are very important to the future of TNA. If it starts to go belly up, could we see Jarrett sell hsi remaining shares and go solo again? After all, he never brought in Hogan and still has the respect of the boys in the locker room. Even more so after the way he handled being sent home after it came out about him and Karen Angle.

Watched Nitro last night on Bravo....................sorry Impact!

Seems nothing new, looks and feels like the same of cr*p they did in the 90's. eric bischoff I dont mind on TV, he has a pospose on there same as when he was the GM on RAW. Hogan all I can say is what is the point!

I give he about three months until they go down further down hill and die. If the rumours are true that they are going Monday nights following the press conference today! I give it weeks before WWE makes them crash and burn.

What waiting game for when HHH, Steph or Vince turns up on Impact saying they now own the company!!