Favourite Fed and what you're watching

TheViolentMessiah

I agree that matches are usually the things that grab you not one particular fed. But anyone here prefer the Indy or the Japanese stuff to WWE or TNA?

Again, it comes down to the matches. Despite TNA and WWE ahving tragic booking at times, they can pull out brilliant matches.

Look at AJ vs Kurt Angle on January 4th.

When i first started like wrestling in late 2000 it was wwf/e for me untill around late 03/04 when i became in love with TNA.

TNA is still my favourite fed but i still like wwe and ROH

Also getting to looking back at classic old wcw and wwf

The whole thing is crap.

Waltman smoking on tv, jordan beating pope (jordan is a guy who wasn't even midcard in wwe), anderson doing his exact same gimmick from wwe, the nasty boys, the 'shoot' from jarrett, lashley backtracking on his actions of last couple of weeks, screw job was so bad the fans actually thanked angle for spitting in hogans face.

Its so bad I'm actually tired of complaining about it, the sooner these idiots leave the company or it goes under the better for all the real talent that works there

• 2 weeks later...

As I think I have said before on this forum I'm a huge fan of Live British Wrestling, at the moment I am mainly following FWA, but I'm interested to see how PW101 do bringing over Kendrick. I don't have the money for Sky and/or DVDs so the only way I keep up with WWE/TNA/RoH is on the forums. I know I could download but it's such a hassle! I usually manage to catch 'Mania but it's on a 'school night' (I'm a primary school teacher) this year so I'll even miss that!

The one thing British Wrestling needs to do is not try and become like the American style. Indy US talent like to come over because they can wrestle more freely and do matches that most American feds wouldn't allow.

Kendrick is good, but he could be better if he got his act together and laid off the weed.

The one thing British Wrestling needs to do is not try and become like the American style. Indy US talent like to come over because they can wrestle more freely and do matches that most American feds wouldn't allow.

Kendrick is good, but he could be better if he got his act together and laid off the weed.

Agreed, i went to a UK indy show that had christopher daniels & chris sabin on about 5 years ago (the night before the FWA international showdown supercard in Coventry) and it was brilliant where both ended up having good matches against local UK talent

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Half the problem with the UK is trying to be American - whether in wrestling style or overall production which only serves to make it laughable.

The UK has forgotten one of the most important things when it comes to the product - we're British.

Y'all should check out ProWrestling 101.

They've got a show coming up on May 30th @ The Hubs in Sheffield, and they put on some great shows, with cheap prices.

They have predominantly British wrestlers, with some international talent flying over, and it's always a brilliant show.

http://site.prowrestling101.co.uk/

I have seen a few videos from 101 and enjoyed there show ;)

On the whole the Indie Brithish wrestling scene has some amazing talent (a few i have been lucky to wrestle with) I go to a lot of different shows mostly in Scotland and am always impressed. Wrestling tickets from £5 and some big talent inc people like Doug Willams, Somoa Joe, Val and last year i met Bret Hart at a show. The wrestling school i train at PBW/BCW is the school in which Drew Galloway aka Drew McIntyre came from and love him or hate him he was doing small shows in scotland only a year or so ago.

So yes i agree with you try and catch some shows as they are always so much fun :D

Yea Drew McIntyre was ace on the UK independent scene, and i'm glad he's getting a shot in the big time.

Why all British Wrestlers have to be heels is beyond me though, stereotyping lol

But yea, the local shows are really good.

ProWrestling 101 has quite a few wrestlers down from Scotland, like Lionheart, Fight Club and Noam Dar. I'm lookin forward to the next event, main event has just been scheduled as Martin Stone vs Martin Kirby vs Steve Corino for the title (Stone is the defending champ)

Yea Drew McIntyre was ace on the UK independent scene, and i'm glad he's getting a shot in the big time.

Why all British Wrestlers have to be heels is beyond me though, stereotyping lol

But yea, the local shows are really good.

ProWrestling 101 has quite a few wrestlers down from Scotland, like Lionheart, Fight Club and Noam Dar. I'm lookin forward to the next event, main event has just been scheduled as Martin Stone vs Martin Kirby vs Steve Corino for the title (Stone is the defending champ)

Noam Dar it awesome for being so young (17) I train with him every other week :D Yes that sounds like it should be an awesome match between Stone, Kirby and Corino

Thats awesome!!

I think he's been booked for the next 101 show. Still can't believe they've signed Sean Morley for the event - thats just histerical XD

I think atm my fav independent wrestler in the UK is Kris Travis - he did an amazing job on the last 2 101 shows, and he's pretty funny to boot, so i'm enjoying his matches atm