Latest Event Announcement: The Twilight Costume Collection

Massive Events

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol this is gonna be extra special for you cullens!

True hattie i am looking forward to this sooo much but i think Sam is the most excited someone might have to hold her back from grabbing the clothes and running ..... i just want the shoes rosalie wore in Twilight :smile: so while sam is the distraction i shall grab the shoes B) jk :P i would love a pair of those shoes but i only saw 1 pair on ebay months ago and they were not my size :D

I keep seeing this thread on the main page and seeing the word latest n thinking it's a new guest =[

I did the same thing lol i was thinking it would be good to come home from a very long shift at work to a new guest and saw this topic got excited then read it then went :smile: but then i got happy about the costume collection all over again B)

• 4 weeks later...

Still really excited about this. Can't wait to ask some more questions about the New Moon costumes and parody costumes

Dear Showmasters... I REALLY hope you ahve some spam to sedate Sam/Edward with!!! You're going to need it!!

Still really excited about this. Can't wait to ask some more questions about the New Moon costumes and parody costumes

Dear Showmasters... I REALLY hope you ahve some spam to sedate Sam/Edward with!!! You're going to need it!!

Shush you. John and I get on.....I think. He seems pretty cool in his emails just gonna be more awesome meeting him and being able to get some pictures of the Emmett hat for myself so I can try and replicate it more accurately

Wow I had forgotten we had this aswell!! Awesomeee

Becky :dance: how could you forget the awesomeness that is John Henson

spam... IN those little dart things they use to sedate wild animals.... Thats what you need showmasters!!!

Becky :D how could you forget the awesomeness that is John Henson

spam... IN those little dart things they use to sedate wild animals.... Thats what you need showmasters!!!

Val-i-um. For some reasons its spams this word... How peculiar.

Becky :dance: how could you forget the awesomeness that is John Henson

OMG your so mean Jasper Joanna Hale!!! Your making me out to be some sort of weirdo. Not my fault I love costumes

OMG your so mean Jasper Joanna Hale!!! Your making me out to be some sort of weirdo. Not my fault I love costumes

And the above confirms EVERYONE'S suspicions.

:dance: My work here is done.