Star Wars concert

Myself205

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so annoying, I wrote to you a MP but got this once I sent it: This message can not be sent because the recipient has their personal messenger disabled or they are in a member group not allowed to use the personal messenger.

This personal message has not been sent

I have no idea why it won't work ^_^

tried help files, I don't seem to be doing anything wrong!

The board set up is the same as here, so perhaps just doen't allow personal messages?

Glad you got my one post :D

I will try asking thier forum administrators, but dont know how long they take to reply!

Otherwise will have to come up with a plan B :headscratch:

UPDATE

Genius, you contact forum administration to report that your PM doesn't work....................

by sending them a PM ^_^

Edited by IG69

I have no idea why it wont work ^_^

tried help files, I don't seem to be doing anything wrong!

The board set up is the same as here so perhaps just doen't allow personal messages?

Glad you got my one post :D

I will try asking thier forum administrators, but dont know how long they take to reply!

Otherwise will have to come up with a plan B :headscratch:

I don't know, it's bizarre and frustrating. However, i posted a comment on your profile with my email address so if you could erase my comment asap.

I'd like to know why we can't send PM in the other forum. Not making communication easy! ^_^

My ticket has arrived :thumbup:

hopefully mine will arrive soon. :dance:

which concert are you going to?

Brother and I will be at the NEC. The tickets have come from Ticket Factory. The exhibition part looks just as good as the concert. Wonder if camera's will be allowed. Venues like this don't usually allow them. Sometimes they will let in small point and shoot cameras but mine is a large DSLR. May be lucky as it's not a concert like Kylie/Robbie Williams/Madonna/etc. Will have to enquire at some point. 10 weeks to go!

My ticket has arrived :thumbup:

hopefully mine will arrive soon. :dance:

which concert are you going to?

Brother and I will be at the NEC. The tickets have come from Ticket Factory. The exhibition part looks just as good as the concert. Wonder if camera's will be allowed. Venues like this don't usually allow them. Sometimes they will let in small point and shoot cameras but mine is a large DSLR. May be lucky as it's not a concert like Kylie/Robbie Williams/Madonna/etc. Will have to enquire at some point. 10 weeks to go!

On youtube there are videos of the star wars in concert so I assume you can go in with your camera but as you said not sure about big professionnal cameras.

I'd like more infos about the exhibition. Just wondering how long it would take to see it for example.

On youtube there are videos of the star wars in concert so I assume you can go in with your camera but as you said not sure about big professionnal cameras.

I'd like more infos about the exhibition. Just wondering how long it would take to see it for example.

Didn't think of youtube - thanks!

Not sure about the exhibition details but I do recall reading in the odd review from America that some people chose to spend more time in the exhibition and miss the beginning of the concert. May have to invest in a smaller camera for that. Had one until a recent...incident :D

Didn't think of youtube - thanks!

Not sure about the exhibition details but I do recall reading in the odd review from America that some people chose to spend more time in the exhibition and miss the beginning of the concert. May have to invest in a smaller camera for that. Had one until a recent...incident :YAHOO:

Thanks. No ticket yet and I don't think I would received them now, closer to the date in my opinion.

Wouldn't miss the beginning of the concert :-)

I wouldn't miss the beginning either. Hopefully they may give people a chance to wonder around the exhibition after the concert as well.

I have mixed feelings about tickets arriving early. It's nice to have them as ultimate confirmation of attending but it just leaves me with a bigger window of opportunity to loose them. Nearly 70 days of potential panic-sticken heart-in-the-mouth moments!!

i wasnt gonna bother with this at first but im warming to the idea, when is it at the o2 again? is the exhibit still there or returning?

love star wars

i wasnt gonna bother with this at first but im warming to the idea, when is it at the o2 again? is the exhibit still there or returning?

love star wars, missed this first time round

love star wars

love star wars, missed this first time round

O2 is 10th and 11th April. As far as I can figure the exhibit tours with the concert so will not be there until then.

• 3 weeks later...

am going on the Saturday matinee in London.

Anyone going? we could meet up :vader:

I have just booked my tickets for the Saturday matinee. I am coming down from Norfolk so will be arriving a Liverpool Street about 8.45am. Want plenty of time to look round the exhibition (assuming it will be there again?).

• 2 weeks later...

Sunday evening for the O2 has been cancelled

I did wonder how ticket sales would go this year with all the other concerts

last year they added a date but this time it seems to have gone the other way

Its looking like soooooooooooo much fun though, can't wait!

:YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO::YAHOO:

Tickets arrived over the weekend so that is me set. Train tickets purchased and arrived as well.

This is going to be great!!!!!

:dance:;):clap::vader::yoda::vader::clap:;):dance:

Yeah!!!! Is it for LOndon? I till haven't received mine :vader:

Yes that is for the London O2 on the Saturday afternoon. It took about 10 days from booking to arrival.

Tickets arrived over the weekend so that is me set. Train tickets purchased and arrived as well.

This is going to be great!!!!!

:lol::D:D:vader::yoda::vader::P:lol::D

Yeah!!!! Is it for LOndon? I till haven't received mine :vader:

Yes that is for the London O2 on the Saturday afternoon. It took about 10 days from booking to arrival.

hmm now I'm getting worried. I booked the tickets the 1st day on sale.

hmm now I'm getting worried. I booked the tickets the 1st day on sale.
I have had a look on Ticketmasters (who appear to distribute O2 tickets) site, http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/h/help.html?tm_link=tm_ql_4, and they state,"You may not receive your tickets until 7 to 10 days before the event takes place. If you have not received your tickets within 7 days of the event, please contact our Customer Services Department through the 'Ask a Question' facility above"

I don't think it would hurt to contact them now. There is also the automated phone checker service 0844 277 4442

For anyone attending the 2nd April show @ LG Arena, I enquired about the exhibition and cameras.

"The Forum Live will open from 5pm this is where the exhibition takes place, the show starts at 7.30pm we have not had the times of the exhibition times confirmed but would think it would be to the beginning of the show at 7.30pm.

The only cameras allowed are small 35mm instamatics and digitals. Video recording equipment and professional cameras will be confiscated"