Episodes 7,8 & 9

thepurplehoodedwarrior

• 3 weeks later...

no, and mainly because the prequels were designed around making the ROTJ finale a saga finale, making anakin the centre of it all. 7.8.9 now would just be action films and although id love to see more of luke, han and leia Icant see a decent plot (especialy with lucas in charge) of coming about to warrent it, plus would all the original actors come back? could they be realisitic at there ages? unfortunatly not, it would end up being more of a remake of the original trilogy with luke as the obi wan figure ect and i dont want to see that, it wouldnt fit with the sequels. jedi was a decent send off to a great trilogy and a decent saga

i would love some of the characters appearing in the new tv series there doing set before new hope, like a young han and lando, obi wan, leia, unfortunatly luke wasnt doing much aside farm so lol. but this would mean aside ewan returning recasting younger actors.

i did read one trilogy book series set after jedi which was good but again wouldnt fit with the prequels and what they tell us and how jedi pays them off.

no, and mainly because the prequels were designed around making the ROTJ finale a saga finale, making anakin the centre of it all. 7.8.9 now would just be action films and although id love to see more of luke, han and leia Icant see a decent plot (especialy with lucas in charge) of coming about to warrent it, plus would all the original actors come back? could they be realisitic at there ages? unfortunatly not, it would end up being more of a remake of the original trilogy with luke as the obi wan figure ect and i dont want to see that, it wouldnt fit with the sequels. jedi was a decent send off to a great trilogy and a decent saga

i would love some of the characters appearing in the new tv series there doing set before new hope, like a young han and lando, obi wan, leia, unfortunatly luke wasnt doing much aside farm so lol. but this would mean aside ewan returning recasting younger actors.

i did read one trilogy book series set after jedi which was good but again wouldnt fit with the prequels and what they tell us and how jedi pays them off.

Yeah I kinda think they shouldn't be done but at the same time would love to see more star wars stuff.( I actually loed the prequals) I played Jedi Acadamy and thouht if they were done that'll be the route to go.