Bret Hart

timelord81r

I wouldn't worry, he's on their forum too. Not that you'd know that :WINCE:

but im an even newer newbie there than I am here, am I still a newbie here?

either way bret hart rocks!! thank you david, I may not of noticed it until it was to late to try and book off.

have sm had wwf legends before? i noticed form some of the old threads some wrestlers but ones form just before the golden era. ( golden era being what mid 80's - mid 90's) around about that time i think, in my eyes any how.

Now back on track as said in the above post, Bret Hart would be a very good addition to any SM event but so would be other wrestlers, not especially old school ones though :angry: Stone Cold Steve Austin would be great too for instance!

stone cold would fit into a LFCC easily as he has done some movies, including the expendables no? and a coupe of straight to dvd action films.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Normally if they're appearing elsewhere at a similar event, the chances are they wouldn't be able to do one of these.

And to be honest, it probably puts organisers off as plenty will go to the other place.

• 1 month later...

met bret twice in november, was a childhood dream, he was great

75868_10150096813483203_726573202_7499602_5665712_n.jpg

IMGP2569-1.jpgIMGP2574-1.jpg

would love to meet him again, he was well busy showmasters, next time he is in the uk with the WWE book him up, he did a CM style event and 2 book signings whilst he was over here for wwe live shows in manchester i think

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I think the sell-ability of classic WWF wrestlers seems to be very over looked in the uk, the few appearances ive seen they have been very busy, ppl who wouldnt go to conventions do just for them, like tyson for example.

I went to a bret book signing last year, it wasnt very well publicized was only an hour or so in length, the queues went around the block, at a convention the queue spanned the length of the hall. even Mr photo shoot got 3 autos!

bret, hogan, shawn, ultimate warrior, million dollar man, rick flair ect ect would be massive draws,

I hope showmasters can get some to cons soon!

• 1 month later...

I'm not a wrestling fan myself, but my Mum is a HUGE fan, and to hear the idea that Bret would appear at a SM convention... well, she'd be the first in line, lol! And it'd be great to be able to buy her a photoshoot ticket.. would make her day. So on Mum's behalf, I'll add my support to this thread! (Not just Bret either, but any wrestler, classic or recent) ;)

I've been asking for these guys forever!

Can you imagine the crowds Bret and Hogan would get? These are the idols i grew up with. I would pay about 100 pounds each for a photo with these guys. especially Hogan.

My friend has been to conventions with these old school wrestlers and the place is packed. I think people forget how popular these guys would be.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...