Lost/Stolen Vancouver Canucks Lanyard

surfy_sah

hey everyone my Vancouver Canucks lanyard (that's the Vancouver hockey team) was lost/stolen during Saturday night of the con between approx 10pm-midnight and was not handed in over the weekend :blink: if anyone has found it or seen it please reply!

as the majority of attendees were Buffy/Angel fans and not fans of Stargate, I would think this wouldn't mean anything to you guys but it has a sentimental value to me as I got it from Vancouver in Feb 2007 the first time I saw the Canucks play. It also had coloured sharpies attatched to the bottom and a keyring/bottle opener that was a gift not to mention a Stargate Atlantis pin badge on the lanyard. unfortunately you can not insert facebook photos so I can't show you what it was like but it literally was blue/navy and had the lettering "Vancouver Canucks" all the way around.

you can not buy these any more, not even in Vancouver from the Canucks team shop, as they are the 2007 colours so I would really like to get it back... CASH REWARD FOR RETURN!!!!

thankyou so much for helping

surfy sah xx