rooms at the park inn

Miss Ragamuffin

I'm at the Park (we booked last August and it was cheaper than the Bitten rate) buuut I think i'm staying Sunday night too now as I don't want to leave the Sunday party early... and my friends have to be back for Monday morning.

Can't afford a pay in advance, so it's either £70 odd for a room at the Park, oorrrrr £60 for a room at the Ibis for Sunday night.

Sam - I could walk over to the Park for the party with you right? so I don't have to be a granny without backup :D

Thats fine with me chick pea. And guess what I'm going to borrow for the Fangtasia party! My mums hooker boots!!! Mwahahahah. Decided I'm not gonna cosplay as much for this one though may cosplay as Stefan Salvatore for the Civily War party me thinks. Omg this may be one of the first cons of the year I might be wearing normal (if you can call vampire stuff normal) clothing!!

lol sam cant wait to see the hooker boots in person :blink:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the Park (we booked last August and it was cheaper than the Bitten rate) buuut I think i'm staying Sunday night too now as I don't want to leave the Sunday party early... and my friends have to be back for Monday morning.

Can't afford a pay in advance, so it's either £70 odd for a room at the Park, oorrrrr £60 for a room at the Ibis for Sunday night.

Sam - I could walk over to the Park for the party with you right? so I don't have to be a granny without backup :D

Thats fine with me chick pea. And guess what I'm going to borrow for the Fangtasia party! My mums hooker boots!!! Mwahahahah. Decided I'm not gonna cosplay as much for this one though may cosplay as Stefan Salvatore for the Civily War party me thinks. Omg this may be one of the first cons of the year I might be wearing normal (if you can call vampire stuff normal) clothing!!

Of *course* vampire stuff is normal :blink:

maybe I'll reserve a room at both. I guess the extra tenner would be worth it to pop upstairs for a drink and not have to pay hotel prices?!?!

Thats okay, I know other people need to know too, so its good.

McD sausage n egg mcmuffins :D Yum! That would be my alternative breakfast choice :D

We stayed in the (not so) Grand for ET2 and they had little mini kitchens in the rooms, so I took my own.

Dont know what its like there now though cos they were closed for refurbishment straight after the con (Opposite the Ibis)

McD sausage n egg mcmuffins :D Yum! That would be my alternative breakfast choice :D

Yep, same with me!! Make it a meal with the hash brown and orange juice and I'm ready to go!! If I know I won't be eating much that day, I'll have a porridge too!! :P

Maccies breakfasts for the win!! :P:(:D:D

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I really don't like maccy Ds hash browns. Altho a bacon bap (hold the brown sauce) could be a winner!

On the subject of food, there's a great American diner in Northampton. Dinner anyone? :)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I really don't like maccy Ds hash browns. Altho a bacon bap (hold the brown sauce) could be a winner!

On the subject of food, there's a great American diner in Northampton. Dinner anyone? :)

I agree with you on the bacon bap minus the brown sauce. Oh American diner I'm liking the sounds of this

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

I agree with you on the bacon bap minus the brown sauce. Oh American diner I'm liking the sounds of this

Nom Nom Nom!

http://www.buddiesrestaurants.com/buddieso..._original_about

Pretty sure this is the one that me and my sis went to a few years back... it appears that they've opened up a few around the area now, but I remember it being down a little lane.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm at the Ibis too. Big up the Ibis massive!!! At least we'll have a large group to walk back to the hotel with after the parties.

Helen :)

True, but then who's going to mess with a bunch of us dressed up for a night at Fangtasia :D

On the friday, those that are staying at the Ibis, we should all wear a true blood related tshirt or something so we can find each other lmao

That's quite a good idea lol. Though I'm quite tempted to cosplay Sookie but it depends how me and a wig get on. lol.

On the friday, those that are staying at the Ibis, we should all wear a true blood related tshirt or something so we can find each other lmao

Maybe we could all meet up in the lobby and go out for dinner before the opening ceremony?

Maybe we could all meet up in the lobby and go out for dinner before the opening ceremony?

omg we soooo should! i love this idea! we could all have dinner then make our way to the park inn as a large group lol

omg we soooo should! i love this idea! we could all have dinner then make our way to the park inn as a large group lol

What restaurants are nearby? Anyone know?

Nom Nom Nom!

http://www.buddiesrestaurants.com/buddieso..._original_about

Pretty sure this is the one that me and my sis went to a few years back... it appears that they've opened up a few around the area now, but I remember it being down a little lane.

Wow. I had a look at the menu and I think I've just died and gone to heaven. Must check this place out when I get to Northampton! Thanks for the link.