HALLOWHEDON 2 - 29th 31st Oct 2010

Davey

gold pass holders for Hallowhedon 1 had a group photo with the guests, it was the last event to do them as was advertised when the tickets went out. Assuming we wont get one unfortunately for Hallowhedon 2.

There were photos of the guests to pick up from this past event though on sunday, from what i understand a lot of us didnt pick them up. spoke to Malcolm about them on sunday night and said to get them monday but everyone had gone by the time we checked out of the hotel.

Nicky

gold pass holders for Hallowhedon 1 had a group photo with the guests, it was the last event to do them as was advertised when the tickets went out. Assuming we wont get one unfortunately for Hallowhedon 2.

There were photos of the guests to pick up from this past event though on sunday, from what i understand a lot of us didnt pick them up. spoke to Malcolm about them on sunday night and said to get them monday but everyone had gone by the time we checked out of the hotel.

Nicky

Awrrrrr Thats a shame - It was really special. I picked my group only pic up straight after the closing ceremony - before the mad crush that wasn't.

You know the gold pass holders had a group photo with all the guests - well you also get a group photo of all the guests on their own its part of the package but i know so many who didnt pick it up due to confusion. Was announced in the hall it was ready but we assumed this was for people who hadnt picked up their photos of them with the guests from earlier.

So you should have a group photo of all 5 guests to collect if you were a gold holder.

Nicky

You know the gold pass holders had a group photo with all the guests - well you also get a group photo of all the guests on their own its part of the package but i know so many who didnt pick it up due to confusion. Was announced in the hall it was ready but we assumed this was for people who hadnt picked up their photos of them with the guests from earlier.

So you should have a group photo of all 5 guests to collect if you were a gold holder.

Nicky

Does this apply to silver too coz I noticed it said '1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending' but I only noticed this yesterday, lol. So am I due one too? Can we still get them or is it too late? I didn't hear them announcing it :whistling:

Nicky

Does this apply to silver too coz I noticed it said '1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending' but I only noticed this yesterday, lol. So am I due one too? Can we still get them or is it too late? I didn't hear them announcing it ;)

It was for the silver pass holders aswell, we got one that we picked up in the main hall after the closing ceremony. It was a bit on the late side and I think not everyone got the message. Don't know if you can still get them...

have he gold sold out yet? lol

Brought mine at the event. For hallowhedon 1 i brought my ticket about a month or two after they went on sale and for hallowhedon 2 i brough it on sunday morning about 10-ish and i will be in the same group (assuming groups are determined in the same way) as i was last time.

So anyone who was planning to get a gold, don't delay cos those babies were selling FAST!

Nicky

Does this apply to silver too coz I noticed it said '1 exclusive convention photo of all the guests attending' but I only noticed this yesterday, lol. So am I due one too? Can we still get them or is it too late? I didn't hear them announcing it ;)

It was for the silver pass holders aswell, we got one that we picked up in the main hall after the closing ceremony. It was a bit on the late side and I think not everyone got the message. Don't know if you can still get them...

Aww man! I hope so! I totally did not hear them announcing that AT ALL! I thought they were just saying the photo's were back from the photoshoots that people had done on Sunday ;)

What is this people are talking about group photos of guest for silver pass?

Ok just reread it properly and i didn't get one either. I didn't hear them tell us that we had to pick up the group shots. Oh, im annoyed now :(

Edited by Beccaasp!

• Moderators

bought my silver at the event :(

hi bought mine too gold do we get some sought of confirmation a part from the piece of paper they gave me sorry about the spelling

The little piece of paper with your ticket number/amount paid on it is the only confirmation you have when you buy at the show.

Ok just reread it properly and i didn't get one either. I didn't hear them tell us that we had to pick up the group shots. Oh, im annoyed now :WINCE:

I know, me too :/

Any word on if we can still get them Showmasters?? I don't think it was announced properly judging by how many people did not get the message...

Ok just reread it properly and i didn't get one either. I didn't hear them tell us that we had to pick up the group shots. Oh, im annoyed now :WINCE:

Any word on if we can still get them Showmasters?? I don't think it was announced properly judging by how many people did not get the message...

Hi - it was announced clearly that they could be picked up from the registration desk after the closing ceremony, I was quite surprised at how many people didn't make the mad dash for it, but then it was quite a tiring weekend so not surprising that so many peeps missed it.

Ok just reread it properly and i didn't get one either. I didn't hear them tell us that we had to pick up the group shots. Oh, im annoyed now :D

Hi - it was announced clearly that they could be picked up from the registration desk after the closing ceremony, I was quite surprised at how many people didn't make the mad dash for it, but then it was quite a tiring weekend so not surprising that so many peeps missed it.

yeah but I didn't know I was entitled to it. It would have been better if they had said something like 'All gold and silver pass holders can now pick up their complimentary group shot from x location' but what i think they said was, 'the group shots are now ready' which I presumed meant the ones the gold pass holder got with all cast members and them in it. :/

Ok just reread it properly and i didn't get one either. I didn't hear them tell us that we had to pick up the group shots. Oh, im annoyed now :D

yeah but I didn't know I was entitled to it. It would have been better if they had said something like 'All gold and silver pass holders can now pick up their complimentary group shot from x location' but what i think they said was, 'the group shots are now ready' which I presumed meant the ones the gold pass holder got with all cast members and them in it. :/

Yeah, I was confused with that as well. I thought that there was people that had bought the group photo shot as well. It didn't seem clear enough to me