Will you be coming to Hallowhedon II?

Elspeth

Will you be coming to Hallowhedon II?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be coming to Hallowhedon II?

• HELL YEAH! I ALREADY HAVE A TICKET!
    • Yes I will, but haven't bought my ticket yet.....
    • Probably.....it depends on which guests come
    • No, sadly i wont be able to make it :(
    • WHAT?!?! There is a Hallowhedon II?!?!?!
  2. 2. If you have bought a ticket, which type did you go for? (if you didn't you dont need to vote :D)

• GOLD
    • SILVER
    • STANDARD
    • I haven't a bought one yet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldnt come to H1 but it looked amazing :cylon:

Am going to have to wait a bit to buy my ticket though so am fingers crossed they wont sell out straight away :cylon:

Mine and hubbies wedding anniversary is on Halloween, so I reckon it is the perfect place to celebrate :cylon:

Our wedding anniversary is on Halloween too and we had a really good time, so thanks for everyone being so friendly, especially all you people who chatted to me on my own in the queues.

Gold tickets already bought!

I'm there, as soon as the three words Anthony Stewart Head were said i was gone! Just have to wait to be paid and then i can buy my ticket! My mum really enjoyed herself, she had never been to a con before so i think she'll be there next year too!

As much as i love love love ASH he's not enough pull for me to buy just yet, but I might get a sliver when more guests are announced.

FYI showmasters it's in your best interests to announce asap! I think you missed out on selling out the con by announcing 3 guests in the last 2 weeks before the con... I know I had friends who planned on coming but it was left too late to book...

• Moderators

FYI showmasters it's in your best interests to announce asap! I think you missed out on selling out the con by announcing 3 guests in the last 2 weeks before the con... I know I had friends who planned on coming but it was left too late to book...

They're aware of that, however it also depends on ticket sales etc as to how many guests they can get to the event. They will not announce multiple guests without backing it up with sales.

Catch 22 situation really, but that's generally how these things go.

There might be a situation at work (due to 2 imminent retirements, by next spring we'll have 3 people trying to run 4 offices :help: ) but if I can get cover, then oh yes!

I always get a standard ticket - I don't really do photos*, so standard's fine for me.

*unless I'm cosplaying Ianto, as anyone who saw me and Cryssie / Capt. Jack on Sunday will have noticed :D

Edited by Purple