let see your photos from the weekend

Doctor Who

Hiya, I thought I'd make this thread as it's one which is always posted after an event. I had an absolutely brilliant time this weekend and managed to get a photoshoot with each guest who was doing them. I took over 600 photos from the talks and skit on my digital camera and will be purchasing a scanner tomorrow to post my photoshoot pictures on here and Facebook. On the subject of photos, I'd just like to say a big thank you to both photographers as they did an absolutely brilliant job over the weekend. They turned out so much better than I though possible. Feel free to post your photos from the event, mine should hopefully be uploaded sometime tomorrow and once I've scanned them in, I'll post them on here. :PB)

Edited by Doctor Who

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, seeing as you asked... lol. Yes I have one with Ben, but I'm not really that keen on it.

h301.jpg

h303.jpg

h302g.jpg

h307.jpg

h309.jpg

h308.jpg

h305.jpg

h306.jpg

And for those of you who missed it :P

p1010317m.jpg

p1010318q.jpg

The rest of my pics can be found over here!

Parties, etc.: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2036...mp;l=c4446455f7

Talks: http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2036...mp;l=17bccba7d4

Haven't finished uploading all the talk photos, but that's the majority of them. Facebook was being stupid, so I gave up.

Awesome photos, they're brilliant and I'm sure you're Ben one won't be too bad. Like what Gareth was saying about watching back acting work yourself, it's very likely that you'll see the picture worse than it actually is. I'm pretty sure I saw you around the event by the way, I hope you had a good time. Thanks for posting them, I didn't see Gareth and the bull.:P

Edited by Doctor Who

I've just seen your Ben photoshoot picture by the way and there's nothing wrong with it, it's great. Thanks for posting the group photo by the way, I was wanting one but was only on Standard. I'm glad to hear you had a good weekend by the way, it was my first convention and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm the same with my photos by the way lol. :P:(

Edited by Doctor Who

heyyy guys heres my two photoshoot from the weekend! and i LOVE them <3

Awesome photos and I definitely recognise you, you were sat in the row infront of me for the talks. I was the boy who probably looks about 16, that's my age, and was wearing a brown jacket, blue jeans and white shirt. I was however wearing a white/blue/grey striped shirt on the Saturday and have brown mid-length hair. I'm not sure if you'll recognise me from the description but I should hopefully have photos up tomorrow anyway. Did you have a good time? :P

Edited by Doctor Who

Will upload some tomorrow...checks time...later today. Here's one for now

If ever there was a reason to have Agent Johnson in series 4.....

Remember - write to the BBC!

Haha, I love that picture and yeah, I won't forget to write to the BBC lol. I think Paul had a really great time by the way, he couldn't stop smiling and he's a True Blood fan. Liz's response to the True Blood link was quite funny too. :P

Edited by Doctor Who

Awesome photos and I definitely recognise you, you were sat in the row infront of me for the talks. I was the boy who probably looks about 16, that's my age, and was wearing a brown jacket, blue jeans and white shirt. I was however wearing a white/blue/grey striped shirt on the Saturday and have brown mid-length hair. I'm not sure if you'll recognise me from the description but I should hopefully have photos up tomorrow anyway. Did you have a good time?

thanks and yehhh i think i did see you at some point! - yeah had a good time! how bout u?

thanks and yehhh i think i did see you at some point! - yeah had a good time! how bout u?

I had a fantastic time thanks. By the way, it's looking more likely that I'll get a scanner tomorrow now as my dad is taking my brother to university and will want to research about the scanner before buying it. The shop is closed in two hours but don't worry, I'm definitely getting one at some stage and will post my photos as soon as I get it working. :D

Edited by Doctor Who

Yeah, I'd love to see Giles' (the professional photographer) pictures! Are we going to get a DVD or a photo book like the Twilight people? I would totally buy it!

Ditto to all of that, I'd definitely purchase those and would love to see any photos that Giles took. :smile:

I've got to get my Hub photos developed this week. I gave up with the idea of digital ones (too much shaking) and stuck to my trusty film (of which I should have brought more!). I did get loads of Camp Gareth tho (which really should be the name for some sort of retreat!)

And I have my guest photos, but as usual I loathe myself in them, so I won't actually be looking at them for about six weeks!

The moral of the story is 'bring the only photographer that you know takes a good photo of you' (joke! It's actually 'Pose better, get to the gym and stop being a dwama queen!')

I'll post my photoshoot photos when I've scanned them in, and I'm in the process of uploading my others from the weekend onto my computer. I realised last night though that I took basically none at the parties or of anyone in costume, which is really odd seeing as usually wherever I go I end up with loads of photos!