SG1 cosplay

darthnad

Hi,

Haven't posted on this area of the forum before so not sure if this is the right section, but I figured the cosplay section being categorised with manga and anime might not get me the answers.

I'm trying to put together an SG1 garrison cosplay uniform, I have the correct patches already.

I also have the correct olive shade jacket. But, I'm struggling to find pants in the right shade of olive. None of the military surplus stores in my city have the right pants oddly enough, and my attempts on ebay have landed me with a few pairs of wonderful BDU pants - but all in the wrong shade of olive.

I've found it near impossible to match some pants and it's driving me mad lol.

So I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere I might find any?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

Haven't posted on this area of the forum before so not sure if this is the right section, but I figured the cosplay section being categorised with manga and anime might not get me the answers.

I'm trying to put together an SG1 garrison cosplay uniform, I have the correct patches already.

I also have the correct olive shade jacket. But, I'm struggling to find pants in the right shade of olive. None of the military surplus stores in my city have the right pants oddly enough, and my attempts on ebay have landed me with a few pairs of wonderful BDU pants - but all in the wrong shade of olive.

I've found it near impossible to match some pants and it's driving me mad lol.

So I wondered if anyone knew of anywhere I might find any?

I can't really help sorry. We get our stuff at millitary fairs, and there are quite a few on during the year. Some stuff can go as cheap as £1 if its in the bargan sections of someones stall (tent) it depends when you go, who is there, and what they have to offer, but thats where I and my friends have got most our stuff so far. Other then millitary fairs I'm affraid I can't be of any more help.

:thumbup:

LLAP :WINCE:

Edited by zebredy