its here Eternal Twilight DVD

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Eternal Twilight DVD is ready ;)

You can order it here at the online shop

WOW that was hard work :o we had to get everyone to agree , agents guest and that took much more time than we thought but now its here now :smile:

once we have most of the orders in we will go to press, as we only plan to make the amount we need for the fans as it costs a lot and we do not want lots of spares, so if you want one then order as soon as you can as we plan to only make them the once ;)

each DVD will have an exclusive item with it , which will be something you cannot buy else where something cool as a thank you to you ;)

we got some really great footage at the event, we filmed most of it and we have gone though all of it and have put together the best bits to remind you all of the fun that we all had at Eternal Twilight .

so if you want a reminder of your time at the con this is for you,also if you could not get to Eternal Twilight then this is as close as you can get to being there if you like the guest we had there then there is lost of footage of them all, if you like Kellan, Peter ,Ashley or any of the great guest we had at this first event you will love what we have filmed for you :dance:

The DVD contains the following

Exclusive interviews with the guests

Stage talks with the guests

Footage taken around the the convention

Also lots of great footage of all the guests that you can never see any ware else other than on this DVD

Picture gallery of photos taken over the event of the guests and of you the fans

Everyone who gave us their names when ordering tickets will also be on the credits fo the DVD!!

and a few extras that are fun as well ;) all in all hours of fun watching

and a Eternal Twilight cover which looks like this :D

ETcover.jpg

The price for the DVD is £22.99 including £3.00 P&P (PLEASE SELECT THE FREE P&P OPTION IN YOUR SHOPPING BASKET)

As soon as we are ready to ship we will inform you all on the forum, we do believe lots of fans that did not attend the con will be ordering this DVD which is great as it has cost more than we had thought so the more we sell the more likely we are to produce another one if people want us to.

We had been sneaky and watched it before it was finished and it was great but when it came back it was amazing and we think you are all going to love it ;).

This is the first time we have done a DVD and we hope if there is the demand for it , so as we will be able to film more Con's in the future and give you all a lasting memory of the events we run

heres a few stills from the dvd...

klellan11.jpghands.jpg

peter3.jpgJustin5.jpg

Ashley.jpgside.jpg

jason :WAVE:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

do we know what time it will go on sale. dont want to miss it :headscratch:

No one will 'miss' it, as there's not a limited number going on sale, they'll just make the number of DVDs they sell. So I wouldn't worry, you can check it tomorrow night and be fine :smile:

Awesome!!

I'm still debating whether or not to get one as I didnt go to the event (damn new job!) but I would still like to see what happened.

Hmm, decisions decisions.

I will have to see how much I spend this weekend at the Twi Proms :headscratch:

I know its early to ask but what is the likelihood of getting a dvd for the Twi Proms and ET2?

• Moderators

I know its early to ask but what is the likelihood of getting a dvd for the Twi Proms and ET2?

As soon as we are ready to ship we will inform you all on the forum, we do believe lots of fans that did not attend the con will be ordering this DVD which is great as it has cost more than we had thought so the more we sell the more likely we are to produce another one if people want us to.

This is the first time we have done a DVD and we hope if there is the demand for it , so as we will be able to film more Con's in the future and give you all a lasting memory of the events we run