Looking forward to the weekend

SunSpeed

Will the event be held in the King's Suite, where the April show wwas held earlier this year?

Will the food and refreshments be in the Monarch Suite again (where the Metropole Autographica show was held in 2008)? I think it was the Monarch Suite. On one side of the partition were the food and drinks, and on the other side the guest talks were held.

I know they serve lunch/dinner but will they be serving breakfast in the one half of the Monarch Suite?

Edited by SunSpeed

Can't help with much of that but I have to say I really am looking forward to the show this time round. I've just finished reading Geoffrey Wellum's book so I'm looking forward to meeting him.

From the schedules I've seen so far Saturday looks like its going to be a busy one but fingers crossed I should be able to do everything I want to. Might even have time to collect a few autographs!

Also looking forward to the show.

From a Breakfast point of view, I reckon this will only be served in the Restaurant and not in the suite - reason being is the suite is only open between certain times for lunch and other times it is snacks only. If you have a room booked then breakfast is included in that cost.

It's going to be a good one - looking forward to the whole thing.