2.30 Kenny Baker

Sunday

11.20 Tom Stafford

11.45 Scott Capenter

12.10 Al Worden

12.35 Love Joy Cast

1.15 Kenny Baker

Dave-

Will both Al Worden & Scott Carpenter still pose for photos at their signing table or even if I happen to bump into them around the hotel??

It's just that I'm not keen at having to fork out another £40 for two photoshoots since I'm already doing the ones with Dave Scott & Tom Stafford..

Thanks,Shane :WINCE:

Dave-

Will both Al Worden & Scott Carpenter still pose for photos at their signing table or even if I happen to bump into them around the hotel??

It's just that I'm not keen at having to fork out another £40 for two photoshoots since I'm already doing the ones with Dave Scott & Tom Stafford..

Thanks,Shane :thumbup:

Can't speak for the organisers but I don't think posed photo's at the tables are allowed?

If you just happen to be walking through the hotel and you just happen to see them passing and you just happen to have your camera to hand..........who knows! (I know what I'd do)

Can't speak for the organisers but I don't think posed photo's at the tables are allowed?

If you just happen to be walking through the hotel and you just happen to see them passing and you just happen to have your camera to hand..........who knows! (I know what I'd do)

Thanks alot Ted! :crying:

Just one more question that I am sure has already been asked..would it be possible for me to buy a photoshoot with Al Worden & Scott Carpenter on the day (Saturday morning.)

Dave-

Thanks,Shane :D

Hi Shane,

My previous experience says that this may be possible - it'll depend on the guest and their people.

I was the guest assistant for Charlie Duke last time, and although he had a photo shoot, he was more than happy to pose at the desk.

I would not try to get them as they are walking round the hotel though - it may cause unnecessary attention.

Hope to see you over the weekend at some point.

Michelle