First time at Autographica!

Diabolik

Hi, I'm a new visitor to Autographica, though I've been to several Showmaster events in the past and found them most enjoyable and efficiently run events.

I was wondering if someone could give me a bit of assistance with the following;

1)I'll be arriving @ the hotel late Saturday to book in probably about 3pm, though have tickets for Sunday early bird -since found out a few of the Bond girls will only be there Saturday -what are the prospects of buying a ticket for entry so late in the day? -I would buy one in advance but arriving at the hotel @ 3pm is not guaranteed, so don't want to waste money if I can help it!

2)If I can't get a ticket what are the chances of passing some items to Showmaster staff to get signed for me? -with the requisite fee ofcourse!

3)Hoping to meet Ursula on Sunday -I've read about the potential waiting times, having done the LFCC when Patrick Stewart showed up for half a day and witnessing the legendary race for VT's I'm guessing that Autographica as an event is going to be a more relaxed, less busy affair -is this a fair assumption?

Thanks guys!

Sorry, this likely won't help much because you're probably on your way already.

1. Tickets are sold on the day, just go to registration desk. Autographica is nowhere near Comic Con in attendance level. Way less fans come to the hotel events.

2. Sorry, I can't answer that.

3. Yes, it will be way more relaxed. I only attended one Autographica, but there wasn't a run for VT at all. Some people walking briskly maybe, but no TooTall standing in one aisle yelling: "Don't run!"

Autographica tends to draw the more 'refined' collectors compared to Collectormania (refined doesnt just mean old!), and therefore is a lot more relaxed and chilled. Attendance is also a lot less at Auto.

Being a massive supporter of both Collectormania and Autographica, i've never witnessed any scrums/100 metre dashes/hurdle jumping to get VT tickets at Autographica (I can't say same for CM :D )

Diabolik, as a first timer, enjoy your weekend - i'm sure you'll be at many more after this one!!