Disney purchase Marvel

thedude57

• 2 weeks later...

Ive got to say most of the marvel movies SUCKED so ive got HI HOPES for disney.

No offense to any fans of the marvel movies its just that for instance theres too much romance in the

Spiderman movies and not enough action thats why i think disney may make it better + i dont think disney will put all that romance garbage in and concentrate on making it more like the comics

and make them a bit more darker like the new batman movies.

But im not just talking about the spiderman movies im talking about future marvel movies.

All i want to see is more Action that would make me happy.

Edited by Grindelwald

• 3 weeks later...

As long they don't touch the comics, then I don't mind.

I'm actually kinda curious about what plans they have. If they want to make more movies or something else.

Putting in Marvel characters in the next Kingdom Hearts game *SnortLaugh*

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

recent report states Disney To Revive Obscure Marvel Superheroes, which goes:

"The Walt Disney Co. is betting that its $1.2-billion acquisition of Marvel, which is likely to be completed this week, can pay off despite the fact that rival studios already own the rights to Marvel's best-selling superheroes, including Spider-Man, Iron Man, X-Men, and the Hulk, the Associated Press reported on Monday. The wire service said that Disney is particularly looking to bring to the screen characters from Marvel's The Avengers series, including Ant-Man and Dr. Strange, although the studio has a choice from among 5,000 characters dating back to the 1960s. The wire service quoted Disney chief Robert Iger as saying that the company may initially test the characters on cable TV -- possibly on its boy-focused channel, Disney Xd. "Instead of making a $200 million movie and kind of betting the farm on one character, you can develop a television pilot, a television series," Iger said"

interesting, lets wait and see what comes from this