CHUCK!

rosie727

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

well CHUCK ME!!!!

i LOVE this show!! Nerd Herd all the way. And wasnt the end of season 2 just the best way to end a series ever??? And season 3 is just downright AWESOME!!! Captain Awesome even!

I dotn think there is a character in this that i dont like. EVERYONE is brilliant. Of course you've gotta love Chuck!! But Casey with his queen vic, Sarah with her ninja moves, Awesome for just being awesome and morgan is downright adorable. And Jeffster!!! so funny!

So yeah... LOVE this show. LOVE the characters, and woudl be happy with any of them really!

=x=

For reasons that can't be discussed on this forum, I think it's unlikely that a Chuck con will be organised by SM's.

For those of you who haven't met Zac Levi, he is a real cool guy who seemed to really enjoy meeting fans of the show, but hey, who knows what will happen, so theres no harm in asking.

As someone has already mentioned, a Chuck event has already been run in this country. However, it had guests from other shows with them. I think having a few guests at teh signing events would be much better to get a solid footing with UK fans. You have cast members who have been in other popular shows, so these will have a wider audience.