Activities over the weekend!

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

We have lots of things planned for the weekend of Muggle Mayhem but we thought we would give you a little taste of what to expect....

POTTER PUPPET PALS WORKSHOP!

Most Harry Potter fans are familiar with potter puppet pals. This weekend you will get the chance to make your very own set of the furry friends. Maybe you can even make up your own sketches!

If you are not familiar with the Potter Puppet Pals... why the spells not? check them out here

TRIWIZARD TOURNAMENT!

Each attendee will be sorted at registration! Make sure you keep your School badge with you to take part in the three tasks. You will require all your Harry Potter based knowledge, but only one school can win! Whether a student at Hogwarts, Durmstrang or Beauxbatons help lead your school to victory!!

• Showmasters Admin

Since you're here, any word on the fourth supporting guest and other guests we hoped (expected) to see?

As always they will not and can not say who they are trying to get or how far down that road they are. They can't say anything until the deal is done. And trust me the "second" (and I do mean "second") a new guest is confirmed they will be announced.

Edited by Too Tall

:) I think we all know the answers to all these questions off by heart now, myself included... but we keep asking in hope for an answer we actually want to hear lol!

Still I've got everything crossed for some more guest announcements.

• Showmasters Admin

Trust me the guys in the office would love to have news for you. Do you not think this is 500 times worse for them? They are working their butts off to get guests and to make this work.

I must admit, ignoring the lack of guests for the moment, this is shaping up to be one of the best cons I'll be going to. Ones I've been to in the past don't often have as many activities - or, at least, not ones that seem to be as fun as these! Really looking forward to all this and thanks so much for organising it all! Against the trend, I'd be more than happy to pay in advance for Muggle Mayhem 2!!! BRING ON FRIDAY!!!!!!