Nicky's patented "Who was that fit girl?' thread

My friend (who is a girl just to clarify) wanted to ask Star Trek blonde where she got her uniform from as she wanted one - anyone know so I can tell her?

there are plenty of places you can get them, but to be honest hers was a little bit too well fitting to have come off the rack. I reckon either she made it herself, or adjusted it after she bought it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of hellboy hunnies, I went all shy a'la touchthesky and never asked the Liz Sherman cosplayer for a picture or anything lol

Anyone know ho she was? I spoke to their Hellboy on sunday when he was Two-face, but I didnt spot the Liz again.

Just realised my reference to being shy around touchthesky was a reference to another thread lol

Edited by BeatrixKiddo88

I think heavenly is by far the prettiest girl that uses these forums and she was at the event too.

Without sound bitchy sometimes I see very normal girls stick them in a nice cosplay outfit and they're the next scarlett johannson lol.

The poison ivy girl is beautiful though

I think heavenly is by far the prettiest girl that uses these forums and she was at the event too.

Without sound bitchy sometimes I see very normal girls stick them in a nice cosplay outfit and they're the next scarlett johannson lol.

Agreed :P

Well of course, girls who dress how we want them too are going to seem more attractive. I wish I could find a nice, beautiful girl who would dress in a starfleet uniform :D But yes, Heavenly is a very apt name :D

Well of course, girls who dress how we want them too are going to seem more attractive. I wish I could find a nice, beautiful girl who would dress in a starfleet uniform :WINCE: But yes, Heavenly is a very apt name :thumbup:

...But how will you find one if you only notice the girls who are already dressed how you want them to? :/

Poison Ivy was hot :( Shame I didn't get to see her on Saturday~

Agreed :WINCE:

Which one of those are you agreeing with Jemma? :thumbup:

...But how will you find one if you only notice the girls who are already dressed how you want them to? :/
How can you expect him to notice them though if they dont make themselves noticable? They have to do better than just sit and hope. Edited by nicky

Without being bitchy sometimes I see very normal girls stick them in a nice cosplay outfit and they're the next scarlett johannson lol.

Are you saying that while Aelred is staggering about, eyes rolling out of his head every five minutes as he drools uncontrollably over all of the incredible "cosplay" totty, he could be missing his dream girl standing right next to him, unnoticed because she happened to come in jeans and a jumper?

How can you expect him to notice them though if they dont make themselves noticable? They have to do better than just sit and hope.

Ha ha Nicky - lost your nerve there - you should have gone with the original edit :thumbup:

Personally I think it's going to be interesting to see the next show. All of the girls on the forum are going to be competing over Aelred - it's going to be amusing to crack open a beer and watch the fireworks.

Edited by MikeDonovan

Agreed :WINCE:

Which one of those are you agreeing with Jemma? :thumbup:

That heavenly is the prettiest girl on the forum.

How can you expect him to notice them though if they dont make themselves noticable? They have to do better than just sit and hope.

I preferred the original reply....

He's the one who's looking!

If a girl's looking, she'll look around, and then she'll either walk up to the guy, or somehow drag his attention to her... If she's looking. But he's looking.

Hmm, it's like Showmasters is becoming some sort of dating agency o.O

Whoah whoah whoah, i think i'm getting a bit of a reputation here. It now sounds like I'm some pig who swaggers around these events looking for totty!!!

I'd like to state this is not the case and that I'm a total gentleman :thumbup:

Edited by Aelred

Whoah whoah whoah, i think i'm getting a bit of a reputation here. It now sounds like I'm some pig who swaggers around these events looking for totty!!!

I'd like to state this is not the case and that I'm a total gentleman :thumbup:

lol, no worries, my comments were purely hypothetical. And not meant to imply anything XD; Nor really meant specifically at you~

That being said, I think I did see you on Saturday, taking a photo with R2D2... Hmm, but that belongs in the fit lad thread XD

Speaking of hellboy hunnies, I went all shy a'la touchthesky and never asked the Liz Sherman cosplayer for a picture or anything lol

Anyone know ho she was? I spoke to their Hellboy on sunday when he was Two-face, but I didnt spot the Liz again.

Just realised my reference to being shy around touchthesky was a reference to another thread lol

I am very flattered! As I said on the other thread..I did try and find you again but gave up.

I thought I saw you at one point but it was another Dr.