Introduce Yourself

kegan5

taken from the Twilight section of forum :)

Name -

Age -

Live -

Fave films -

Music -

Books -

Name - Kate

Age - 27

Live - North London

Fave films - Harry Potter (all), Home Alone, The Client, The Grinch, The Wedding Date, Oceans 11.

Music - Reemer, Feltbeats, McFly, Il divo, Green Day, Daniel Merriweather, Lady GaGa, Britney... I like everything really

Books - All the Potter books, but Deathly Hallows was my favourite, Twillight, Eclipse, The Highest Tide.

xx

Name - Lindea

Age - 18

Live - Norway

Fave films - Harry Potter, LOTR, Twilight, Sweeney Todd

Music - Evanescence, Three Days Grace, Linkin Park.

Books - Harry Potter, Eclipse, House of Night-series, If I stay.

Name: Emma

Live: Milton Keynes

Fave Films: Harry Potter, Driving lessons, Serenity, Pirates of the Carribean...

Music: Pink is about the only artist i follow, most other music i like is pop/rock

Books: Harry Potter series, Twilight, House of Night series, Pride and Prejudice, and all of Kathy Reichs' novels

Name - Deborah

Age - 26

Live - Boston, UK

Fave films - Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean, Miracle on 34th Street

Music - John Barrowman, Any musical theatre.

Books - Harry Potter, The Jack Reacher novels by Lee Child, James Patterson's books, Time Traveller's Wife.

Name - Fran

Age - 20

Live - In between Birmingham and Wolverhampton

Fave films - Lord of the Rings, Atonement, Life is Beautiful, Breathless, E.T, Ghost World, A Hard Days Night, Help, Twilight, Interview With the Vampire, Enemy Mine, Donnie Darko, The Harry Potter Films, The Blair Witch, Vicky Cristina Barcelona, Franklyn, The Third Man, Alien, Star Trek, The Batman films, Scissorhands and loads of others!

Music - The Beatles, Oasis, The Kinks, The Velvet Underground, The Doors, The Charlatans, Ian Brown, Linkin Park, Kings of Leon, Paramore..

Books - Harry Potter, Twilight Saga, Let the Right One, The Book of Lost Things, John- Cynthia Lennon, The Strain.

Name - Sarah :YAHOO:

Age - 24 (in 6 days!)

Live - Wolverhampton, W. Midlands!

Fave films - Harry Potter, Twilight, Anything Comedy/RomCom, Musicals, Comic Superhero Adaptations (Spiderman, X-Men, Iron Man etc), Period Dramas!!

Music - Anything Rock/Pop/Classical/Musicals/OST's/Motown (NOT Rap/Hiphop)

Books - Harry Potter Series, Twilight Saga, Classics (Austen, Dickens, Bronte etc) and any good slushy romance novel!!! :YAHOO:

Name - Emilie

Age - 19

Live - MID WALES!!!

Fave films - Harry Potter's (duh), LOTR, Narnia, lots of others I cbb to write down!

Music - Wrock, pop, hip hop, indie, dance, drum and bass, Classical, Literally ANYTHING except for heavy rock and metal. ooh and movie scores. I LOVE movie scores!

Books - Harry Potter, CHERUB, LOTR, Harry Potter...again, pretty much EVERYTHING, I'll give any book a go once!

Name - Martha

Age - 26

Live - South West - Gloucestershire

Fave films - All Harry Potter - Bourne - Matrix- Pretty Women- hot shots, top gun

Music - KOL, Stereophonics, 100 Monkeys, The Killers

Books - Harry Potter esp. HBP, John Green books, Jane Austin books, Twilight series

Name - Sam (Samantha)

Age - 24

Live - Cambridgeshire

Fave films - LOTR, Harry Potter and Moulin Rouge

Music - Coldplay, Snowpatrol, The Killers, Damien Rice, Regina Spektor and Take That

Books - HP Novels, LOTR Novels, The Horse Whisperer

TV- Lost, True Blood, Veronica Mars, Buffy

• 2 weeks later...

Name - Emma

Age - 20

Live - Staffordshie

Fave films - Harry Potter, Twilight and anything by Tim Burton or Johnny Depp.

Music - Wizard rock, the Potter soundtracks, Paramore, McFly.

Books - Harry Potter, Twilight, Atonement.

Yes, quite obsessed with Harry Potter :angry: Very pleased to meet you all!

Name - Mel

Age - Don't be cheeky!

Live - West Midlands

Fave films - Harry Potter (obviously) The Princess Bride, Labyrinth, Pretty much anything Tim Burton has touched,, ditto for Guillarmo del Toro, All the Jurassic Parks (yes I know the plot for 2 and 3 were rubbish but still-Dinosaurs!)

Music - Iron and Wine mostly and I dip in and out of other stuff.

Books - Harry Potter, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel, Wicked Lovely, The Book of Lost Things, Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell, The Snow Spider Trology and I could keep going, but I won't.

I'm a HP geek. Through and through, :) Nice to meet you all.

Name -- Anthony

Age -- 21

Live -- London

Favourite films -- Taxi Driver, Fight Club, Memento, The Green Mile, LOTR trilogy, Anchorman....eh, and I suppose the HP films were alright.

Music -- Rise Against, The Eagles, The Killers, The Black Mages, Bob Dylan, Lost Prophets, Flyleaf, The Shins, Foo Fighters, Guns n Roses, RHCP, 30 seconds to mars

Books -- I am Legend, The Hobbit, The Dispossesed and The Laithe of Heaven (Ursula LeGuin), Hothouse, The Secret History, anything by Phillip K. Dick...eh, and I suppose the HP books were alright.

Hi :)

I be new to this here forum. I doubt my devotion to the Harry Potter series can match the rest of you, but I certainly am a fan, and providing nothing else crops up I may well be in attendance at your gathering.

Name -- Hannah

Age -- 22

Live -- Bournemouth

Favourite films -- Disney!!!!!! Harry Potter, Galaxy Quest, Star Wars and I'm sure many others... =D

Music -- Disney, love listening to soundtracks (HP included), and don't mind too much what else I listen to - just whatever's on the radio!

Books -- Harry Potter, the Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan, Diana Wynne Jones, Tamora Pierce, Eva Ibbotson and the Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Hello everyone! *waves*

Name -- Hannah

Age -- 22

Live -- Bournemouth

Favourite films -- Disney!!!!!! Harry Potter, Galaxy Quest, Star Wars and I'm sure many others... =D

Music -- Disney, love listening to soundtracks (HP included), and don't mind too much what else I listen to - just whatever's on the radio!

Books -- Harry Potter, the Black Magician Trilogy by Trudi Canavan, Diana Wynne Jones, Tamora Pierce, Eva Ibbotson and the Goose Girl by Shannon Hale

Hello everyone! *waves*

Disney and Potter? Your a girl after my own heart :lol:

Name - Tom

Age - 20

Live - Cannock (near Stafford)

Fave films - Harry Potter, LOTR, Matrix, (I sound such a geek :D )

Music - Green Day, Foo Fighters, SOAD, Offspring, Blink 182, AC/DC

Books - Harry Potter (just finished Deathly Hallows again)

I am the only male attending?? lol I would be coming with my sister but she'll be in France. She's gutted she can't go.

Name - Tom

Age - 20

Live - Cannock (near Stafford)

Fave films - Harry Potter, LOTR, Matrix, (I sound such a geek :D )

Music - Green Day, Foo Fighters, SOAD, Offspring, Blink 182, AC/DC

Books - Harry Potter (just finished Deathly Hallows again)

I am the only male attending?? lol I would be coming with my sister but she'll be in France. She's gutted she can't go.

Well there's another person introduced themselves above as Anthony, I could be wrong... but would hazard a guess at them being male too :) (sorry if your not lol)

x

Name: Lisa

Lives: Leicestershire (about 30 mins from Nhants)

Fave films: I love chick flicks/rom coms, LOTR, not HP and not anything horror related. xD

Music: I listen to far too much broadway/west end music. Anything like Wicked, Les Mes, Avenue Q, Spamalot, We Will Rock You, Hairspray... etc, the list is loooong. Oh and decent Wiz Rock (heart the Remus Lupins)

Books: Harry Potter, Twilight, The Black Magician Trilogy, The Host, Age of Five (currently reading), The Time Travellers Wife, Noughts and Crosses (BUT NOT the other 3 of that series, only the first, I refuse point blank to read the last 2. xD) And Also currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse (TrueBlood) books.

6334_114466956371_508536371_2745401_6104929_n.jpg

My most recent picture of me when bewarethepossums (Jade) and myself went on holiday to Italy (Venice) a few weeks ago.

5574_109312031371_508536371_2664857_3422367_n.jpg

Aaaand, because he is made of awesome, me and Anton Du Beke. :D:unsure:

Edited by LisaMarie

Fave films: I love chick flicks/rom coms, LOTR, not HP and not anything horror related. xD

Reeeeallllyyy not the best place to be advertising that information :P

Do you want me to change it to 'Not Michael Gambon or HP movies 4, 5 and 6' then Jade? xD

Heart the books and movies 1, 2 and 3. Hate 4, 5 and 6. :dance:

Since I haven't actually done this yet...

Name - Jade

Age - 18

Live - Leicestershire, East Midlands

Fave films - Nothing scary because I'm a wuss xD Dirty Dancing, Bring It On & Pride and Prejudice...well most chick flicks haha. And Transformers!

Music - Wicked soundtrack :D plus the Transformers score. I listen to plenty of stuff but hugely object to The Jonas Brothers, McFly and Miley Cyrus. And Avril Lavigne. And that Italian rap "song" with the viking bondage and chainsaw murderer.

Books - Haz Pots, The Time Traveler's Wife, The Host, The Black Magician Trilogy, and probably about half a dozen other trilogies.

SofaCropped.png

(Except my hair is short now)

Edited by bewarethepossums