Premieres

elwebb

My pics from the prem!

OMG - the rain! the hail! the thunder and lightning! It all gets worse as the films progress, i hate to think what DH part 2 is going to be like! Hehe.

http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii297/R.../Premieres/HP6/

Enjoy,

Michelle

Fantastic pics. Ultra jealous!!! You obviously picked a good spot

I pretty much had a horrible time at the premiere. No pictures & a whole lot of ruined clothing, possesions etc.

This is what I blogged about the day:

today couldn’t have sucked more than it did. ok, it possibly could but…. urgh. that was SO not worth my time, energy & effort. i just feel like crying right now. i haven’t felt this let down in a long time.

so basically, was prepared for light showers. light. a drizzle. did we get a drizle? no we didn’t. it’s bloody well chucked it down, thunder, lightning, even hail at one point. the worst part? this all happened DURING the cast/crew/other celebs arriving so hardly anyone stopped for pics, autos etc. and especially not where me, caz & others we'd got talking to were stood. apart from emma watson (hermione) & james & oliver phelps (fred & george weasley), they put a smile back on my face. all 3 were superstars, making sure they stopped for as many people as possible despite the god awful weather. and oliver said he’s looking forward to seeing me again in a couple of weeks when i won’t look like a drowned rat!!! haha (he did have my description right though, i looked ROUGH)

but the 2 people i wanted to see more than anything, the 2 people i’d bought AWESOME prints of, just ignored my side of the barriers. yes, tom felton (draco malfoy) & jason isaacs (lucius malfoy) just walked on by, don’t think they even looked.

it wasn’t just the weather. it was the people. i was crushed within an inch of my life. i’m claustrophobic at the best of times. that was just horrible, horrible, horrible. and exactly the reason why i refused to go to the twilight premiere last year.

so excuse me whilst i go cry in a corner somewhere. never again am I going to a premiere. it’s put me off for life

Great pics there, you had a good possition! I was inside the gardens myself. Was ok in there actually, not at all squashed and most of the main cast came by. I didn't get all of them though. I got 5 all together; David Bradley (Argus Filch), Jason Issacs (Lucius Malfoy), Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) and then just as I was about to leave since most of the other people had left by now, Daniel, Emma and Rupert came back into the garden area to sign more, so I got Daniels and Ruperts autographs too, will put up pics soon.

All in all a really great day for me! I made some new friends through chatting to them all day and we swapped Facebooks etc so it's been pretty great!

Sorry you didn't have a good experience RacheyTink, I've been there before. Unfortuneately with these things it's very random as to who you get to see and how squashed you are. I was very lucky this time. Also 5 autos is pretty good for me since I'm usually happy with 3 on a good day. I wouldn't give them up, I'm sure you'll have another great one at some point. I tend to pick only a few a year (maybe 5-7) as well as BAFTAS and BRIT Awards!

Don't judge all premieres by this, Racheytink. I think that most of them go ok - I'm well into my 60's (premieres) and if I had let my experience at LOTR-ROTK get to me (Cracked Ribs) I'd have stopped on 4.

There are good prems and there are bad prems - Harry Potter/Twilight/Pirates/LOTR/Any-Latest-Craze type event is gonna be manic.

Try going to a London Film Festival one - you'll see the difference immediately. Hardly anyone there and a nicer experience all round (unless there's a really big film showing in the middle of it).

I have only been doing prems since my job moved to London six years ago.

If you're at LFCC, look me up - I'll mainly be in the photoshoot area, dressed to cycle (but no lycra).

Michelle

Thanks guys. I'm ok today. Was in a bad way when I got home. You know how it is.

I've been to a fair few premieres & the BAFTAs before so I'm ok with them. Just that was too much for me to handle. I don't remember Prisoner of Azkaban being THAT bad. But the weather really wasn't helping. I'm sure I'll go to another one, I'll kick myself if I didn't & missed out on meeting someone special.

Michelle - yeah, I'm gonna be at LFCC. I'll keep my eye out for you

I was so angry at the security for not giving correct information about what was to happen. People who arrived after me got better places than people who arrived before me. If one would ask 1 question to 10 different security guys, you'd get 10 different answers. So me and two girls I met there were pretty pissed at them. :D

But all in all a good day...only got 1 autograph (Emma's) but some nice pix from Dan, Rupert, Emma, JK Rowling, ... And at the end of the day...we were happy...and soaking wet... :WAVE:

sorry to hear some of you had a bad experience at this one =[

dont let it put u off though i've not done well at previous potter premieres were as some i've met loads; it really is luck of the draw to who u end up meeting

i ended up being the rep for rupert grints fansite as my mate was meant to do it but couldnt make it last minute - so i had a press pass! was so bizzarre standing in the press area rather than being a fan - i got to interview a few of the cast including: daniel radcliffe, james and oliver phelps, tom felton and matthew lewis. was meant to get to interview rupert but he was brought over when the weather was still pretty bad n got rushed through so i didnt manage to talk to him =[ that majorly sucked!

all my pics n videos should be up on the fan site soon : www.rupertgrint.net