Guests

Lambourne

I really hate to be that guy and I really don’t want to sound like I’m complaining because I’m not, but I’ve got to ask, what is going on with the guests?

The convention is barley over two months away and we still only have one guest (yes, it is an amazing guest but still only one). Conventions that are much further away have more, Hallowhedon has two and Eternal Twilight has three. I’m not looking for exact dates of when guests will be announced, because obviously the only answer to that is they’ll be announced once there confirmed, however I was just wondering if there are issues with getting guests, or maybe I’m just over worrying about absolutely nothing! Does anyone else have the same worries or is it just me?

Thanks for your time.

• Moderators

As I already locked a similar topic to this, it would be a bit unfair to let this one stand. Plus I don't think anyone really wants 'discussion' on how 'worried' we all are. It often just escalates unnecessarily.

The best I can offer is I'll try to direct someone to this topic so they can give an update if they want.

But for now, I'll lock it until something productive can be added. Thanks for understanding :D