SGT.BILKO

mickclews

Re Guests for Autographica 14:

Would love to see Mickey Freeman (Pvt.Zimmerman in BILKO), Terry Carter (Pvt.Sugarman in BILKO), Bob Hastings (BILKO, MCHALES NAVY, THE MUNSTERS), Dan Frazer (BILKO,KOJAK), Alan Alda (BILKO/MASH), Gavin McLeod (THE LOVE BOAT), Arnold Stang (IT'S A MAD,MAD,MAD,MAD WORLD and TOP CAT), Sid Caesar (YOUR SHOW OF SHOWS/MAD WORLD), Jonathan Winters (MAD WORLD/MORK & MINDY), Jim Dale (CARRY ON/HARRY POTTER), Anita Harris (CARRY ON FOLLOW THAT CAMEL), Graham Stark (PINK PANTHER).....

here's hoping!

PS Attended A13...George Kennedy was superb, Ernest Borgnine was fantastic, Martine Beswicke was utterly charming, George Lazenby was terrific!

Re Guests for Autographica 14:

Would love to see Mickey Freeman (Pvt.Zimmerman in BILKO), Terry Carter (Pvt.Sugarman in BILKO), Bob Hastings (BILKO, MCHALES NAVY, THE MUNSTERS), Dan Frazer (BILKO,KOJAK), Alan Alda (BILKO/MASH), Gavin McLeod (THE LOVE BOAT), Arnold Stang (IT'S A MAD,MAD,MAD,MAD WORLD and TOP CAT), Sid Caesar (YOUR SHOW OF SHOWS/MAD WORLD), Jonathan Winters (MAD WORLD/MORK & MINDY), Jim Dale (CARRY ON/HARRY POTTER), Anita Harris (CARRY ON FOLLOW THAT CAMEL), Graham Stark (PINK PANTHER).....

here's hoping!

PS Attended A13...George Kennedy was superb, Ernest Borgnine was fantastic, Martine Beswicke was utterly charming, George Lazenby was terrific!

Im a massive Bilko fan, so I love all your suggestions. I picked up a mounted cheque signed by Phil Silvers from Autographica 13 - I think I paid about 40 quid for it, a bargain.

Sid Caesar is a legend in terms of performing and comedy writing.

To follow up on Mick's Bilko requests we have been friends with Mickey Freeman for nigh on 20 years. We're sure he'd love to attend! How do we get the ball rolling?

We also friended Phil Silvers himself between 1983-1985. A self-confessed Anglophile he adored his British fans and would have loved the opportunity to sign at events like Autographica!

Sadly he was taken from us far too soon to that great motorpool in the sky...

To follow up on Mick's Bilko requests we have been friends with Mickey Freeman for nigh on 20 years. We're sure he'd love to attend! How do we get the ball rolling?

We also friended Phil Silvers himself between 1983-1985. A self-confessed Anglophile he adored his British fans and would have loved the opportunity to sign at events like Autographica!

Sadly he was taken from us far too soon to that great motorpool in the sky...

You could try emailing Showmasters directly - im sure Mickey Freeman would be a great guest for Autographica.