An audience with the cast of Twilight Sunday 19th July 2009

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So justin and peter are both on the sunday? :o I was hoping they mgiht have one on the saturday :P i might have to force myself to part with more money at this rate not that i can afford it i really love justin he rocks! If it was just peter i would not mind but only cos i see peter two weeks after this event at another twilgiht event but i wanna see justin again hmmmmm. :D

SM =:blink::o

Ok i have a question, and it is probably a silly one but an important one!

so i bought a ticket to the 'audience with Peter' and i know that some other twilight cast members have been announced, so what i was wondering is...on the online shop there is 'an audience with the twilight cast'. Is this the same as what i have already bought and they have just changed the name or is Peter going to do another talk all by his lonesome?

I think i know the answer to this already but if i turned up on the day and couldnt see the other twilight cast i would be mega pi**ed!

p.s i'm new! :)

Ok i have a question, and it is probably a silly one but an important one!

so i bought a ticket to the 'audience with Peter' and i know that some other twilight cast members have been announced, so what i was wondering is...on the online shop there is 'an audience with the twilight cast'. Is this the same as what i have already bought and they have just changed the name or is Peter going to do another talk all by his lonesome?

I think i know the answer to this already but if i turned up on the day and couldnt see the other twilight cast i would be mega pi**ed!

p.s i'm new! :)

Yes, it is the same ticket. As you say, basically a name change. There will be other cast members joining Peter now for his talk.

• Showmasters Admin

In the photo shoots and in the autograph section everyone at ET1 was fine.

It's only when they all got together in the talks that for some odd reason some people felt the need to scream at the guests. Why they believe this is reasonable behaviuor I have no idea. I can only assume they beleive it will get the guests attention and the guests will look at THEM, I just don't know. Because if I was a guest I'd not be going towards a group of screaming girls, I'd be walking away. So I still don't quite understand the point in it.

Anyway, I digress. As long as you're not in the Twilight talk I'm sure you'll be fine. And even then we will be asking the attendees to cheer NOT scream.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

AAArgh!

But if people scream, we won't be able to hear what the guests say! :blink:

I am looking forward to seeing if they have any funny anecdotes about filming etc :YAHOO:

At ET1 they only really screamed when the guests came in, most of the actually talk was fine. Apart from when Peter F pretended to take his trousers off. But that was his own silly fault ;)

• Showmasters Admin

Yeah, when he did that what would you expect? :YAHOO:

Indeed. That one I have no issue with the screaming. A hot man starts taking off his trousers in front of 800 women. The room was never going to stay quiet :blink:

Yeah, when he did that what would you expect? :P

Indeed. That one I have no issue with the screaming. A hot man starts taking off his trousers in front of 800 women. The room was never going to stay quiet ;)

I missed ET1 so could you put in a request for Peter to do that again at LFCC :blink::YAHOO:

I promise, no screaming!!

Yeah, when he did that what would you expect? ;)

Indeed. That one I have no issue with the screaming. A hot man starts taking off his trousers in front of 800 women. The room was never going to stay quiet :YAHOO:

Ah well, what do you expect! :blink:

And stop telling me about amazing things that happen at ET when I can't go :P

I think I am going to be unbearable at the time of ET2 when you are all enjoying yourself, and I am sat at home moping!

I'LL MAKE YOU A MASSIVE..........FREE............CAKE FOR ET2 IF I CAN COME!

please please pretty please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!