Guess the date of the second guest announcement...

Lambourne

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope when we get another announcement, Mark will give us notification of when the announcement will be before hand like he did with Michael Emerson. It makes the announcement much more exciting!

Yeah me too...means we can all be online to celebrate when the double announcement of David Anders and Jeremy Davies is made!

It's only a matter of time until then really anyway...

Yeah shouldn't be long now... :YAHOO:

me and my friends are waiting for a 2nd guest to decide wiether on not to attend, micheal emerson is amazing but if he cancells we dont wanna be stuck in the same boat as lockdown, with me having £2 in my bank atm i really hope another guest is announced soon!

me and my friends are waiting for a 2nd guest to decide wiether on not to attend, micheal emerson is amazing but if he cancells we dont wanna be stuck in the same boat as lockdown, with me having £2 in my bank atm i really hope another guest is announced soon!

Don't worry, I'm sure we'll be getting another guest announced pretty soon, there's less than 3 months until the event so we must be due another soon. Whether it's a guest you're interested in is another story though.

She stole it off me :P I may or may not come to this depends on the guests as I have only seen lost but I do like some of the cast from the other 2 shows.

you make it too easy for me:P haha

yea he was one of the 'friends' i was refering too, everyone knows thats how we roll LOL

im in the same boat as mr 'thats my avatar' .. only watched lost, tried watching fringe wasnt a fan :/

I love Lost, like Fringe quite a lot and not even a slight fan of Alias. Fringe seems to be most people's second favourite, it's either Lost and Fringe or Alias and Fringe.

Edited by Lambourne

• 3 weeks later...

eugh this is longtings .. hope we get some news after c15 - i would think after the lockdown dramz they wouldn't be risking it and leaving the ticket sales up to one guest.

=/ sure they'll pull something off

It doesnt matter what they do now, its 2 late. Me and 7 others have hung on so long, but have now had to commit to other things. Shame as we were all going to get Gold. So thats 8 gold tickets not sold. Had to ring up and cancel the hotel rooms on Monday. I felt so gutted doing that but after Lockdown and the lack of guests so far on this one, just couldnt risk it happening again.

eugh this is longtings .. hope we get some news after c15 - i would think after the lockdown dramz they wouldn't be risking it and leaving the ticket sales up to one guest.

=/ sure they'll pull something off

It doesnt matter what they do now, its 2 late. Me and 7 others have hung on so long, but have now had to commit to other things. Shame as we were all going to get Gold. So thats 8 gold tickets not sold. Had to ring up and cancel the hotel rooms on Monday. I felt so gutted doing that but after Lockdown and the lack of guests so far on this one, just couldnt risk it happening again.

Sorry to hear you and your friends can't make. I made a thread the other day asking about the guests and David passed the message along to them, so hopefully when they have a bit of free time they'll give us an update. I would imagine with Collectormania 15 so soon they must be pretty busy at the moment.

With three shows to choose from, and all with relatively large casts, I can't imagine there having problems getting guests, I'm sure we'll hear something soon. I have faith in SM.

Umm let's make a new guess and say...

23rd June, Joshua Jackson

Just because I'm so in love with him right now, please Show Masters! Please :cylon:

Haha same! I hope you're right :thumbup:

My date's also expired um... 15th June and... Lance Reddick I'm thinking :(