Group Photos Removed?

twilight_jenni

I had Kellan at 9am on Sat ( ;) Thats why he was late oh!) Lol no I had a shoot at 9am with Kellan so had to get up early and pretty myself up (didn't work) but he was half and hour late and I was like I coulda had an extra HALF and hour in bed!!!!

9am photocalls do not sit well with partying the night before, do they? I put so much makeup on for my Ashley one and it's still like an angel standing next to a sock puppet.

Being first called isnt always a good thing for those who enjoy sleeeeep!

soooooo true! i thought it was bad enough being standard. i am soooo wishing i got silver now.... but then again... i'd really like to have good pictures for the next one so meh im okay with it. its the thought of being a gold ticket member that excites me lol :( i am sooo sad ;)

• 2 months later...

out of interest, do standard tickets not get the bag at the con???

Which bag? The goodie bag? I'd say they do because "Exclusive convention gifts/surprise" is mentioned on the website as a goodie for standard tickets. The Gold Tickets do get the exclusive t-shirt though.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

out of interest, do standard tickets not get the bag at the con???

Which bag? The goodie bag? I'd say they do because "Exclusive convention gifts/surprise" is mentioned on the website as a goodie for standard tickets. The Gold Tickets do get the exclusive t-shirt though.

Oh right.... well that's good... thankyou! I was worried that I wouldn't have the pictures that the gold get for the guests to sign! xxx