Ashley + Kellans thoughts on the convention !

katieharris101

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think twitter had some technical probs last night..

omg what have i done! u have doubled their followers. which is great. but please dont hound them on twitter. no constant asking questions etc. keep it calm people...

and ashley seems to RT more. kellan probably just reads our posts and laughs!!

btw, on oscar night i sent a DM to Rob saying 'u looked really good tonite, will u marry me?' as a laugh just to see if he replied.

reply from Rob a couple of days later : I do not think my girlfriend would approve of me marrying someone right now

very diplomatic

1: yes i know who his girlfriend is

and

2. no i'm not telling u. :D

i follow alot of people on twitter and can tell who are fake and who are real. this is def 100% Rob.

www.twitter.com/vampirefreak101 lol thats me!

btw, on oscar night i sent a DM to Rob saying 'u looked really good tonite, will u marry me?' as a laugh just to see if he replied.

reply from Rob a couple of days later : I do not think my girlfriend would approve of me marrying someone right now

very diplomatic

and

2. no i'm not telling u. :YAHOO:

i follow alot of people on twitter and can tell who are fake and who are real. this is def 100% Rob.

I don't want to burst anyones bubble but I seriously doubt it's the real Rob, if he did have a girlfriend I can't see him telling this to a fan on Twitter! He's a private person. Also you can only send someone a direct message IF they are following YOU. You're saying he is also following you? hmmm unlikely, if he has one it would be friends only tbh.

Also how do we KNOW it's the real Ashley and Kellen? I'd like to believe it's them, but did anyone actually ask them in person if they're real?

Just saying.... please don't take offense!!

I don't want to burst anyones bubble but I seriously doubt it's the real Rob, if he did have a girlfriend I can't see him telling this to a fan on Twitter! He's a private person. Also you can only send someone a direct message IF they are following YOU. You're saying he is also following you? hmmm unlikely, if he has one it would be friends only tbh.

Also how do we KNOW it's the real Ashley and Kellen? I'd like to believe it's them, but did anyone actually ask them in person if they're real?

Just saying.... please don't take offense!!

no offense taken! i was pretty sceptical at first too. kellan and ashley have fans and friends they r following. so does rob. he follows everyone that follows him. or he did before he locked his updates and set profile to private. dont know if he still does. and the pic on his profile is a private pic of him and his girlfriend (def not a fan photo..its obv if u see it) and obv can see her RT to him too. can tell by their messages they have been dating for a couple of months (they were friends first). shes the reason he has gone back to l.a after japan, and not come back to london. and locking updates and setting profile to private and changing screen name so no one can find him (was just under rob pattinson before) seems unlikey if someone is just being a fake. u would want as many followers as poss not trying to hide. just my thoughts..

oh i've started a debate now ! lol sorry :YAHOO:

Of course you can't tell if these are real or not, unless the actor told you lol. I guess it's all for fun anyways, I never take these community things too seriously

I even follow Stephanie Meyers on twitter lol

ok so i'm 95% sure its really him. and kellan and ashley. all seem pretty genuine. but yes i agree we dont know for sure. there are alot of fake celebs on this type of ebsites but you can usually tell, its usually quite obvious. Stephenie Meyers is just a spokeperson/promotion stuff.

i assumed it was fake originally but now.. changing user name so u cant search for him, locking updates. if u were fake u would want lots of attention/followers would u? not trying to be invisible. thats what really made me think. 'rob' is not following/being followed by kellan or ashley but then i got the impression at the con that none of them are close to rob. peter said he hadnt spoken to him in months. yet him and jackson speak every week.

]

locking updates and setting profile to private and changing screen name so no one can find him (was just under rob pattinson before) seems unlikey if someone is just being a fake. u would want as many followers as poss not trying to hide. just my thoughts..

True...that is weird. Who knows right, it could be him. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are 100% real and I never thought they'd have Twitters so maybe Rob does too LOL. Demi once replied to me...I was all excited :)

Do you have a link to "Rob's"? Just curious :)

Probably because Robs fan base and attention from fans is on a completely different level. Poor guy.

As Peter said, he is in hiding.

hey charlotte :lol:

got home ok then?

I did! :) Was waiting hours in the airport though and my air plane was also very delayed. Pretty grumpy when I finally did get home, but now I am and it some what went fine. Just wish I could have stayed I suppose :P

]

locking updates and setting profile to private and changing screen name so no one can find him (was just under rob pattinson before) seems unlikey if someone is just being a fake. u would want as many followers as poss not trying to hide. just my thoughts..

True...that is weird. Who knows right, it could be him. Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher are 100% real and I never thought they'd have Twitters so maybe Rob does too LOL. Demi once replied to me...I was all excited :)

Do you have a link to "Rob's"? Just curious :)

r u on twitter? i really dont want to put his link on here.. if the reaction is anything like it was for kellans and ashleys! am worried that 'rob' will just delete his profile or something. look under my followers. 2nd or 3rd page i think. combination of letters and numbers so u cant search for it . very clever. but they look like a name u know what i mean by that? then it kinds makes sense . if u cant find it then send me a DM

r u on twitter? i really dont want to put his link on here.. if the reaction is anything like it was for kellans and ashleys! am worried that 'rob' will just delete his profile or something. look under my followers. 2nd or 3rd page i think. combination of letters and numbers so u cant search for it . very clever. but they look like a name u know what i mean by that? then it kinds makes sense . if u cant find it then send me a DM

Thank you :)

Mwah Ashley greene is following meeee!

I has kellan followin me too lol

Me too :blush:. I should really twit more now.

ibtw, on oscar night i sent a DM to Rob saying 'u looked really good tonite, will u marry me?' as a laugh just to see if he replied.

very diplomatic

and

2. no i'm not telling u. :YAHOO:

Erm, Rob's management have confirmed on numerous occasions that Rob isn't online anywhere, be it twitter, facebook or myspace. So I doubt it's really him.

Ashley is now following me..but I am not gonna bombard her with Twilight stuff..it's all just for fun and I am gonna carry on like I would normally do with my usual buddies lol.

I got a mix of Twilight stuff, Jovi stuff on there and now looking for Lost stuff lmao

Edited by Marystat

Erm, Rob's management have confirmed on numerous occasions that Rob isn't online anywhere, be it twitter, facebook or myspace. So I doubt it's really him.

they would say that wouldnt they.. so no one trys to find him. 'his' twitter account was set up on 16 feb. and it seems very genuine. very good whoever it is. and anyway we will all have fun imagining it is really him! there is a chance that it is.

hope everyone appreciates me starting this thread. didnt mean to start an argument. i thought it would be nice to read ashley and kellans thoughts about us! ok, yea, assuming its really them.. i am convinced it is.

if anyone wants to know 'robs' username then DM me on twitter and i'll tell u. and if any one asks, u found it while looking at who i was following.

Edited by katie101

Ashley is now following me..but I am not gonna bombard her with Twilight stuff..it's all just for fun and I am gonna carry on like I would normally do with my usual buddies lol.

I got a mix of Twilight stuff, Jovi stuff on there and now looking for Lost stuff lmao

I hope you don't mind me following you on twitter. I remember you off of the backstage board but I haven't been over there for a while.

Also Katie101 and Starbuck 73 I hope you don't mind either! :D

dont mind at all!

FYI

http://twitter.com/TDL09 taylor daniel lautner

if any one is interested.. only 2 updates but it is just for fans, not personal messages/friends.

updates are now quite general but i guess they now know that fans are reading.

btw twitter.com is down at the mo so try later!

peter - def fake

kirsten - pretty sure its fake but will let u know

if someone has locked their updates and set profile to private its alot more likely they are who they say they are. if fake they would want to be public and get lots of followers. kellan and ashley and 'rob' are all locked now.

Edited by katie101