Anyone embarass themselves in front of the guests?

ShootingStar

Wasn't Peter just saying how Rob REALLY got into the part of Edward and was saying how Edward wouldn't say XYZ since he can see it in his mind, and the others were saying to Rob that the audience can't read Edwards mind.

Make sense?

Ah now that does make sense, thank you, I was very confused. LOL!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was called angel on angles, or angels on angels.

Thanksss :)

*runs to look it up on youtube*

I keep telling everyone about this cos i was the girl who sent the question/request in :lol:

I'm still hyped about it now :D

And awhhhhh, Peter and Wendy :) That story was soooo cutee. And i never thought of it like Peter Pan before but that just makes it even cuter :)

xxx

In the guest encounter with Kellan he walked in and said 'what's been the highlight for you guys so far?'

and it was silent for a couple of seconds before i said 'YOU' really loudly haha.

Oh and I burst into tears after my photoshoot with him.

haha, I'm just a generally cringeworthy person :lol:

Was you in the sunday guest encounter i am sure i remember someone saying that

Yep, that was me lmaoooo!!!

when i was getting my autograph from peter he asked me how i was and i no sound came out of my mouth!

i just sort of mouthed 'im fine thanks'

then he asked my friend if i spoke english because i wasn't talking to him ):

it just didn't quite register in my mind that peter was talking to me!

I think my friend fell on the floor and rolled over infront of Ashley. Kinda funny she was wasted though. I also didn't know Kellan was there once and I was talking about him in erm an embarrasing way!! Oh and I seen Kellan then his friends seen me bite my hand then silent scream at my friend cause i was excited Kellan was there and I didn't realise they were his friends and they were all like staring at me... lol...

Then I got the giggles in Peter's photo sesh and the photographer had to tell me twice it was my turn lol!

Edited by staceymichelle

i was standing at the blackjack table waiting to play and someone came up behind me, and i cud tell it was a guy but i wasn't sure who, and i kinda squealed weirdly coz they brushed my back and when i turned around it was Kellan Lutz and he gave me this kidna weird look that turned into a smile and i was just standing there like :lol:... i felt so stupid!

In the guest encounter with Kellan he walked in and said 'what's been the highlight for you guys so far?'

and it was silent for a couple of seconds before i said 'YOU' really loudly haha.

Oh and I burst into tears after my photoshoot with him.

haha, I'm just a generally cringeworthy person :lol:

Was you in the sunday guest encounter i am sure i remember someone saying that

I was that in that encounter and I'm sure someone said it! I know I was thinking it myself haha!

xxx

oooo and the most embarrassin one was when i went to have my group photo taken and i stood next to peter and he was chewing really loudly and it was right in my ear so i sort of went to flick my hair over my ear to try and ease the sound off a bit but i didn't realise how close he was and i totally hit him in the face with my hair.... luckily he saw the funny side and they all laughed at my shocked expression... :S

God - did I ever.. I suggested Peter had an STD

I'm in Peter's autograph & I haven't said anything to any of the other guests during signings so I'm determined to say something..

So i walk up to the table (ridiculously excited of course) and say 'are you feeling better' to which he replies he is. I then come out with 'you always catch something on the plane.' He gave me THE oddest look - it was like total disgust mixed with shock.

I didn't even think about what I'd said until I recounted the look to my friend who informed me the look was probably the result of my implication that he had been up to no good on the plane, and that he had an std.

I guess on the bright side he might remember me... just for the wrong reasons!

Moral of the story? Don't speak in autograph sessions - i'm still soooooo embarrassed.

Oh.. and as he was walking past touching people's hands I yell out Carlisle rather than Peter - that got me another odd look (at least he touched my hand though!)

Man, I'm such a moron!!

Edited by kinipella

Ah, I'm gutted I didn't get as much interaction with the guests as some of you did.

Although, on Saturday when Kellan was walking to the autograph section, my mouth literally dropped open and he kinda...saw me and just did this big goofy grin. N'aww.

ha

Ok so my embarassment was that I went into the group photoshoot, and as I turned my back Peter just said "oh you can pretend to bite my arm" I was so stunned and didn't expect to him to say that so I stupidly said 'Oh I'd rather not' How stupid was that. I'm gonna beat myself up forever for that!!!!

When you told me this the other day Leanne I was like...Really? OMG! You turned him down....but I understand, at the time I think we were all over whemlmed!

I think every encounter with them would have been embarrassing for me because I'm just hopeless!

On the Sunday morning, me and my friends were eating breakfast, when Kellan came down and sat at the table next to us!

He was trying to be all unnoticable but the hat and shades stood out a mile :D

We all thought it'd probably be annoying for him if we disturbed his breakfast (he ate Rice Krispies!), so we all kinda sat there and stared... if he saw us he must have thought we were stalking him or something!

Okay, me and my friends had many an embarrasing moment in front of the guests. Here's the top 3.

1. Peter asked us how long we'd been friends and my friend just shouted "EIGHT!" at him really loudly. There was a really awkward silence and then she was just like "Eight years!".

2. Justin asked us where we were from and my friend replied with "England".

3. We were leaving the hotel and Kellan was walking towardsus with his bouncers. I shouted "Oh my god, it's Kellan!" and my friend literally jumped on him and told him she loved him, to which he replied "Thank you!" and he looked at us like we should be locked up in padded cells. :D

Kellan managed to make me go bright red when ever he spoke to me, in my autograph session after he wrote I love you he looked up and grinned at me and in my photograph session he greeted me with "hello my dear, how are you"? I clammed up and couldn't speak!

At the party on Saturday night my mum and I were walking near the help desk and she says to me "I wonder where Ashley is, I haven't seen her yet", she was standing on her left. She turned and grinned at us. I was embarrassed for her but my mum didn't care.

Edited by chimmykins

Oh dear where do I begin?

Ok in the photoshoot the camera went wrong so Peter leant down to read my badge and he was right in front of my face literally I could of bitten him if I wanted to! When he asked what it said I wasn't breathing so obviously I said nothing because I couldnt get anything out so he gave me a funny look then said oh its your birthday so I nodded he smiled and pulled me closer and as we all know this doesnt help so I started shaking madly. The camera guy told me to go and because of him pulling me closer (yes I have to blame some of my dumbness on him!) I walked straight into him. :WINCE: I could of died I started apologising madly and He put his hand on my shoulder and was like hey its ok dont worry. I walked out of the photoshoot freaking out and then realised I was walking in front of him...IDIOT!

Then to make it worse my friends and I were walking outside and me being Bella, tripped over the flipping ramps on the floor. He was outside having a fag and saw it all including my pretending to shoot myself in the head when I was around the corner because the caring thing decided to follow me to see if I was ok. Why cant he just not care!!!!

And finally! I went back for a second signing and he recognised me from all of this because of my name. It didnt help that when I tripped one of my friends screamed Bella moment. This connected with the name tag on my photo added up in his brain and he gave me the biggest grin I have ever seen.

Basically I made a total fool out of myself in front of the wonder that is Peter Facinelli.

When queueing up for Peter's autograph I asked him how he was doing and he said he was fighting off a cold and I just went "oh noooooooo!" but you know when the "ooooooo" bit goes on for too long and it just starts sounding a bit fake and not bothered......??! yeah it was awful, I sounded so fake!!!! but i didnt mean to be, i was actually genuinely concerned, lmao!!! :WINCE:

On the Sunday morning, me and my friends were eating breakfast, when Kellan came down and sat at the table next to us!

He was trying to be all unnoticable but the hat and shades stood out a mile :WINCE:

We all thought it'd probably be annoying for him if we disturbed his breakfast (he ate Rice Krispies!), so we all kinda sat there and stared... if he saw us he must have thought we were stalking him or something!

did the guests stay in the park inn hotel, or was this somewhere else??? it wud have been awesome to have them in the same hotel!

Ah, I'm gutted I didn't get as much interaction with the guests as some of you did.

I'm starting to feel that way too............ oh well probably a good thing because I tend to spazz a bit and say stupid things.

Me and a couple of friends were joking on Saturday night about the lack of men, serious amount of women with hormones in a dither after the Peter dance and decided that we had better just go and rape Kellan. Of course just as we said this very loudly he was walking passed us and just grinned. :WINCE:

Looking back now mine wasn't so bad (some of the cringworthy moments on here are HILARIOUS!! you guys!) but when I was going in for my photo with Peter, I was already a bit overwhelmed, then when it was my turn he said to me "Nice coat!" and then before I know it the photographer is counting down, and its time to leave and I have just completely ignored Peter Facinelli. DAMMIT!

(although its probably a good thing, cos the usual reply to anything like that is

"Nice coat!"

"Nice face!")