Team Peter

talie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Friday I have to say I freaked a bit cos i was like, I do not get this Kellan fascination AT ALL, i remember screwing my face up in disgust thinking....i just dont see it.......

then by Sunday I was totally obsessed!!!! TEAM EMMETT!!!!!!!!!

However Peter is the hottest thing since EVER and I am converted with him too, it is tough to think about anything else these days....they were both sooooo lusssssh!!

I would be over the mooooooooon if they came back for ET2!!!!!

;)

Peter was so nice

and to my friends mum too

cos she can't see she asked to shake his hand and he gave her a kiss instead

me and my friend were like ;)

and he kissed my mum too

I got a hug off Kellan too

all the guests were SO nice and it was amazing ;)

Rob who?? I'm totally Team Peter now :) He's awesome! Such a legend:) I'm a total convert. I've already bought Supernova and i'm going to be getting more of his work :) Want Peter at the next con for sure!

then sign the petition :D

Right just a quick question cus we were speaking to mark i think it was and he said to gemma look at this and asked us who we would rather have at the next event rob or peter, and me and jazz were like PETER!!

Have any of the guests converted you away from any of the others?

im with you there.. Peter has to come back, wont be Eternal twilight without him!!

and kellan, for obv reasons. those 2 where awesom!

i would like

taylor

peter

kellan

nikki

jackson

billy

there is my guest wish list :(

Love the T-Shirt!

I was Team Edward until I won the 'meet and greet' with Peter when my draw ticket was picked. He was so lovely and very clever too. It was an amazing hour and converted me to team Peter all the way! He even gave us a couple of insights into the New Moon script. VERY cool man!

Edited by la tua cantante

• 4 weeks later...

Posted this in the wrong place, here should e etter!

Hey all, the official Peter Facinelli fansite emailed me asking for comments on meeting him at ET1 and photos I have of him! I sent a message through there after the con thanking him for coming. I have emailed them my photos facinelli but I think there would be looking for someone who had more contact with him, like in the guest encounters, meal or the dances.

If they email back looking for more people, is anyone interested??

Posted this in the wrong place, here should e etter!

Hey all, the official Peter Facinelli fansite emailed me asking for comments on meeting him at ET1 and photos I have of him! I sent a message through there after the con thanking him for coming. I have emailed them my photos facinelli but I think there would be looking for someone who had more contact with him, like in the guest encounters, meal or the dances.

If they email back looking for more people, is anyone interested??

I got one too! I think they are pretty much looking for anyone with any tidbits about peter during the con. I sent a long reply of all the cute/funny/awesome stuff I could remember. But obviously someone who did have more contact with him would be awesome for them!

Edited by moosey_cullen