who's the dude?

smilighter

So was I until I got launched at him lol then managed to get talking to him a bit, he came into the guest encounter and was asking questions with everyone for kellan which was quite funny.

I didn't know he was "anyone" other than Kellans friend until just now, what a lovely guy and Tanner both of them were.

th_01032009519.jpg

Photo in return for saving his social life :) x

ok Tanner is Tanner Beard : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm2451445/

I'm still looking for ryan... see how good my google skills are lol they should give me a role (find out who that fit guy is-erer)

good photo, he touched the phone that took that!!!!! he was impressed i think....they were both great ryan and tanner!

Omg guys lets be real/...the black jack dealer / male receptionist was fit!!

Lmao

n528280018_6088634_1112693.jpg

This one? Sorry its so burry He was very funny! We were making fun of the lack of his counting skills! 5 + 9 is 16 heheee

are you talking about jason? i think thats his name any way ;) he's there every time i stay there. poor guy.

he was saying how he hadnt left yet from the night b4! crikey! i could never do all those hours! and he had to work that night as well

Edited by freakie_frenchi

are you talking about jason? i think thats his name any way :P he's there every time i stay there. poor guy.

he was saying how he hadnt left yet from the night b4! crikey! i could never do all those hours! and he had to work that night as well

Jason is THE SWEETEST guy ever. He was making fun of us Americans and our accent but oh well. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...