Not allowed to video...

Okay, I remember clearly being told at events that talks are not allowed to be filmed. It also says the same in this forum. It may be worth seriously emphasising this during events as I have seen a number of people do it in the past, even this past weekend at Chevron 7.2. And now some clips have appeared on youtube which weren't by the people I saw. It irritates me that we're not supposed to do it but people are getting away with it. And don't get me started on the amount of people that make audio recordings.

One of the things that annoyed me the most was that a girl sitting in front of me at the weekend got told off for filming, even though all she was doing was zooming/focussing for photo's. She wasn't doing anything she wasn't allowed to be doing, yet the people who do are not being told. I've spoken up before and I'm going to make it severely known if I spot it in the future, especially after the number of Chevron 7.2 videos which have just appeared on youtube.

Excuse the insane rant, but I stumbled across the new videos and got extremely irritated. I just don't want those of us who've been abiding by what we've been told to be penalised for it.

yeah, i've found two users on youtube now with 7.2 talks uploaded to their accounts. i really hope it doesn't lead to anything too bad, like those of us doing as we're asked (ie: not filming) not being able to take photos during the talks, or even worse, guests not wanting to come over due to stuff getting filmed without their permission :/