random babble

DorothyOverTheRainbow

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh boll.... (insert inappropriate language).

oh hang on i am gonna check starbucks website see if it says on there where the nearest one is...

theres a starbucks at the airport... YAYNESS!!!

I think you may have company for that trip dependant on how far away it is and if i can be bothered moving :angel:

cancel that multimap says it's 4.43 miles to the terminal I'll stick to my instant.

Edited by slayerette

Not sure where to ask this... but it's sort of random...

Is there any way to know when (I mean day) it will be my turn for photo shoots? Like to know before it happens (silly girl wants to look her best :)))

Like for example is the ticket number is safe enough assumption? If its 1 to 300 - it may happen on Sat but if its 300-600 it probably be on Sun???

Sorry for stupid question :)

you get a schedule, they usuly post it on here a week before the event and u get one in your pack and it tells u what group your in and what time your group will be doing what so u sud get a rough diea of when ur phooshoots will be.

you get a schedule, they usuly post it on here a week before the event and u get one in your pack and it tells u what group your in and what time your group will be doing what so u sud get a rough diea of when ur phooshoots will be.

Oh, okey then, i didn't know they would put that info in the registration pack, the one and only convention I've benn to they didn't do that, that's why I asked. Thanks a lot Sazzzy!

Oh, okey then, i didn't know they would put that info in the registration pack, the one and only convention I've benn to they didn't do that, that's why I asked. Thanks a lot Sazzzy!

your welcome, :)

• 2 weeks later...