FANFIC COMPETITION ENTRY

talie

I was going to do it from Emmet's POV, but I thought Jasper's would be more interesting to write about.

I just went and read your one, I like it a lot, it's nice to see jasper seem a little less angry lol, and a bit more vunerable!

voting is gonna be so so hard

edit: I had an idea for emmet along the lines of how he fell for rosalie, and how at first he was indimdated and stuff.... lol

Edited by Crépuscule

I was going to do it from Emmet's POV, but I thought Jasper's would be more interesting to write about.

I just went and read your one, I like it a lot, it's nice to see jasper seem a little less angry lol, and a bit more vunerable!

edit: I had an idea for emmet along the lines of how he fell for rosalie, and how at first he was indimdated and stuff.... lol

Oh, thank you! :wub:

Oh, thank you! :P

No worries, I've added a banner in :wub: <3 Got a bit carried away like

I love this hun! Really great idea. I haven't read past the first chapter of Midnight Sun (it feels wrong), so I'm not sure what all is in that. This is how I imagined Alice would feel though, seeing her brother's future before her eyes. To finally see him happy and with his other half. I'm all for romance stories, and this is sort of a different take. Reading about Alice seeing Edward and Bella's wedding day though, that gave me chills. Thanks for sharing hun, and good luck in the competition!

I love this hun! Really great idea. I haven't read past the first chapter of Midnight Sun (it feels wrong), so I'm not sure what all is in that. This is how I imagined Alice would feel though, seeing her brother's future before her eyes. To finally see him happy and with his other half. I'm all for romance stories, and this is sort of a different take. Reading about Alice seeing Edward and Bella's wedding day though, that gave me chills. Thanks for sharing hun, and good luck in the competition!

I had to read it ;) and ive only just realised theres a tad of focus on having read that to truley understand what im talking about lol

And thanks so so much :vader: