The Older Attendees

kegan5

Jenna & Iman, I have both of your numbers written down... mine is in my facebook profile as well. :D

woww?

i have mine on my facebook account?

even i didnt know that lol

Anyways,goodie :)

just give me a text or a ring on the day :)

xxx

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool - the diner sounds like fun. I'll be getting there sometime afternoonish, so that'd be great.

Question for everyone: are you wearing your La Push party gear for the wine reception? Or are you going to do the reception, then change?

I haven't packed yet, but I'll probably change inbetween might see what others are wearing etc but there'll be plenty of time inbetween to change if we wanted to :)

Sadly, owing to bad weather in Chicago, I've had an irritating change of travel plans and won't be able to get to the Park Inn till very late Friday night (I am VERY grumbly about this :huh: , but it's the best I could come up with). So I will unfortunately be out for the dinner - and the opening ceremony, and the La Push party, and...(more grumbling). But I hope I can still meet up with you all at some point this weekend, when I finally manage to get there!

Have fun in the meantime!

Hi all,

Im going to ET2, couldnt make it to first one and was gutted. Even though in over 40 im getting so excited after reading all your comments about ET1...Looking forward to meeting fans as obsessed as me lol, but a bit nervous too as it will be my first convention like this i go to the London and Milton keynes day conventions every year but never a weekend one.

Amanda

• 5 weeks later...

I'll be 27 by the time ET2 happens, but I didn't even know it was happening till yesterday, so I missed out again on tickets. Maybe i'll go to ETW3 and break the losing streak :/

Have fun tho y'all! :)