Merlin?

ElectroxGirl

Katie McGrath ;)

Yeah, she's fantastic. Plus one benefit about Merlin, it's a UK show and if The Hub is anything to go by, we can certainly get the big stars. Come on Massive Events, lets help support another of our fantastic British shows with a convention for its cast, crew and fans. ;) I'm sure it'd be popular and I know that it'd make a fantastic event. :dance:B)

Edited by Doctor Who

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I second this! would love a Merlin Con, I would defiantly be there! xxxxxxxx

Me too! Merlin + Credit Card + Gold Ticket = Very Happy.

Seriously, Showmasters, you would have no problem selling tickets. You should have seen the turn out at the BFI screening.

• 3 weeks later...

I agree! The Merlin cast are fast becoming pretty legendary, I mean, Colin and Bradley alone are so funny, their behind the scenes stuff is awesome and they seem like great guys!! Plus, Merlin is a fab show, it gets better every episode and makes me laugh hysterically one week (a cross-dressing Merlin!!!! Clotpole!!!) and cry the next (Merlin and Freya, Arthur and Uther) so please, a Merlin con would be WICKED!!!!! *starts making a Morgana inspired dress. Fails.*

I really would love a Merlin convention, it would be so great. There's so many great actors in the show and the programme itself is fantastic. I look forward to the new episodes every week and it'd be great to have another convention dedicated to a fantastic British show. Also, it's usually easier to get guests to the events then. Pretty please? You know it'd be great. :P

Edit: I've just seen there's a Facebook group and have joined, the link is here. We have 138 members so far. ;)

Edited by Doctor Who

I would sell my SOUL for a Merlin con!!! Or, at the very least, my kidney! LMAO!

Seriously, though. Bradley & Colin are a brilliant double act, and the whole cast have already been involved in several fan events. I'm sure they'd love to do a con!

And, with a 3rd series officially on the cards for next year and a loyal legion of fangirls, the show is really going from strength to strength.

Please, SM/ME? PLEASE can we have a 3 day Merlin con???

YES YES YES!!! I WOULD KILL FOR A MERLIN CON!!

Anyone who wants Showmasters to run a Merlin con and has a Twitter account use this hashtag: #wewantamerlinconvention.

It started out as a bit of a joke between me and my friends, but maybe if enough people RT it it could help. LOL!

#wewantamerlinconvention

#wewantamerlinconvention

#wewantamerlinconvention

#wewantamerlinconvention

Oh, and join this Facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116907261911

• 2 months later...

Would LOVE this!

Watching the S2 boxset atm and it's just an awesome show.

With so many amazing guest stars, a Merlin con could be epic!

Plus Colin and Bradley are just <3

xxxx

Edited by natfrog5

• 2 months later...