Star Trek movie trailer!

Big_Pants

I am still unsure, the problem I think is that no one really knows what the story is about. So we dont know if this is a mirror univerise job or different timeline or normal, or how old Spock is going to work.

It reminds me a lot of Batman Begins!!! How Kirk be came The Legend. Which might be a good think, but not sure. It truly is Trek as we have never seen it before.

Hmm, do I like it? :blush:

Well I agree about the opening, not a fan of that, the rest looked good but I'll wait until I've seen it properly (better quality) until I comment properly :D

Is this trailer being shown in UK cinemas yet?

Im a fan of the original series only and as the SW PT still grates im a bit concerned after watching the opening of that trailer.

The Heroes dude i have no problem with as he is the best thing in that show,looks the part and has the mannerisms of Spock down as far as i can see.

Pegg always comes up with the goods regardless of some of the ++++ hes appeared in away from Edgar Wright and Nick Frost but i just cant get into that guy as Kirk.

He seems like a pretty boy Kirk for the Twighlight/Supernatural generation.

He seems to look like he has no balls.....and Kirk has balls!

Edited by vintageSW77

I'm a big fan of all Star Trek's, DS-9 being my favourite.

Having seen this trailer at Apple and having it to view on my ipod, I can't get enough of it! I think it looks brilliant!!!

I agree with the young Kirk at the start, being about 'Why...?', but the rest looks amazing.

I know that it won't be hardcore canon to the already set in stone mythos of Star Trek history, but it does look to be loads of fun.

Kirk. Spock. USS Enterprice. On the Big Screen. That's all I need! :(