Party Costumes

Party Themes  

45 members have voted

1. 1. How ready are you for the themed parties?

• no ideas whatsoever
    • got an idea for 1 of the parties
    • 2 parties I'm sorted for
    • I have it all sussed out lol!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saturday - I'm Lady Luck lol, if im brave enough!! Its a brilliant outfit though

You must wear that outfit!! It's awesome....and I have pink tequila to give everyone courage :D

i have visions of us all gettin so drunkered in your room none of us actually make it to the party lol

:WINCE: I think you may be right

Saturday - I'm Lady Luck lol, if im brave enough!! Its a brilliant outfit though

Is it the green one? I very nearly bought an outfit called "Lady Luck". If it is, it looks awesome.

Yeh it is i think lol, roulette wheel with dice lol

As the themes were picked later than before, I'm very pleased that the three themes announced I have things I can reuse :dance:

Friday: Old Cosplay Costume. It's a kimono it counts? :blush:

Saturday: Dress I wore to the cocktail party in March

Sunday: Haha this is my favourite, and that's all I shall say :P

I love that no-ones saying which Heroes/Villains they're going as lol, we should get group photos done of groups of Sylars, groups of Peters, groups of Elles etc :P

Edited by JennJenn

I love that no-ones saying which Heroes/Villains they're going as lol, we should get group photos done of groups of Sylars, groups of Peters, groups of Elles etc :D

I know and I'm dying to tell someone the brilliant ideas I've got but that would ruin the suprise lol.

Edited by Quinny83

I don't have a clue.

Friday - probably just a dress with a Japanese design on.

Saturday - probably just a posh dress.

Sunday - probably something that involves me wearing my black angel wings...

I feel so uncreative, but I honestly have no ideas. =(

Totally off topic, so I apologise................

Where do you get black angel wings from - I'm only asking cos my son (don't ask) wants some for hallowe'en and time is getting short..........

magic box has some amazing looking wings at the moment or try independent goth/alternative shops we got some awsome feather ones last year for to hang on my friends wall there almost as big as me and they were really cheep

I got my wings from a fancy dress shop in Leeds, for just £10! They've got feathers too. (I'm easy to please... sometimes).

Gah, I got the Japanese costume I ordered and it look horrible, baggy and tacky. So I'm stumped again. Will end up just not dressing up - I'm too scared to risk wasting more money on something that I don't like. *sulk*

Is it the green one? I very nearly bought an outfit called "Lady Luck". If it is, it looks awesome.

Yeh it is i think lol, roulette wheel with dice lol

I have the high roller version for men with roulette wheel and dice, i have'nt got the legs to wear lady luck.. :D

Have my costume for friday night sorted almost, still working on sundays costume. :unsure:

Edited by theoneringtorulethemall

Cos the themes came in late and we (me and kimmy) had plenty of time to make own ideas up, we are ready.

Fri: kinda not japenese.

Sat: Our outfits fit the theme, altho we are basing it round a film, it wont be obvious but we will have home made sashes saying what!!!

Sun: Couldnt think of anything, so we wearing different hats!!

LENATALIA: have u got an outfit, themed or otherwise for fri?

and for sat i remember u mentioning that u might have! u can always join us, the more the merrier.