Latest Guest Announcement - Kellan Lutz

showmasters

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you're absolutely right though.. they probably can't commit till maybe a few months out.. which puts a new announcement.. :YAHOO: .. D..oon't want to think about that right now.. I'm just gonna go back to my happy place.. counting down to November 21st. :dance:

Alright don't gloat...we have to wait till 19 December here remember!!! :WAVE:

Now happy place...where did I put you!

you're absolutely right though.. they probably can't commit till maybe a few months out.. which puts a new announcement.. :unsure: .. D..oon't want to think about that right now.. I'm just gonna go back to my happy place.. counting down to November 21st. :dance:

Alright don't gloat...we have to wait till 19 December here remember!!! :lol:

Now happy place...where did I put you!

sorry.. :P have to focus on something to keep me sane!

promise I won't gloat when it happens..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ok, so I thought I'd ask something here, since I didn't know where else I could ask or request this:

I think it's really cool that Kellan is going to this event. However, I'm not a Twilight fan, but I'm a Heroes fan. Kellan had a role in the episode Five Years Gone. It would've been cool to meet Kellan, but for me it's really a waste of my money to fly to UK from Norway, book a hotel room then buy a program for this event only to get a couple of autos and possibly a photo shoot with Kellan (not interested in the rest) just to go back home and not be there for the other Twilight stuff. I'm already saving my money for Eclipse 3 which will be in May, so that would not be a smart way to do things. :D

I realize we have to wait until close to the actual event in case guests have to cancel, which does happen. However, I thought I'd ask now just in case.

I'd like a couple of autographs by Kellan if anybody could possibly get some for me at the event. I will of course pay for the autographs, the pictures that needs to be bought to get signed and pay for the shipping to Norway. I just need to know if anyone would be interested in doing me this BIG favor.

If anyone is interested you could send me an e-mail on stephanie_wingsternes@hotmail.com and we can talk more. I use PayPal for payments, just so you guys know. ;)

Hope it's ok that I posted this request and hope I didn't offend anyone by it. Have fun at this event all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Kellan Lutz takes a breather on the set of his new movie, Warrior, in Los Angeles on Wednesday afternoon.

kellan-lutz-warrior-set.jpg?

The 23-year-old actor teams up with Twilight co-star Ashley Greene in the new flick, playing her love interest rather than her brother. Kellan stars as Conor Sullivan, a star lacrosse player who loses his father and drives his mother (Gabriella Anwar) up the wall. Conor is sent to a lacrosse camp and falls for the coach’s daughter, Brooklyn (Greene). Warrior hits theaters later this year.

20+ pics inside of Kellan looking good in his lacrosse uniform…

http://justjaredjr.buzznet.com/2009/01/14/...z-is-a-warrior/

• 2 weeks later...