Latest Guest Announcement - Kellan Lutz

showmasters

;)

Expect that's a lie .. cuz really, we all know how it works .. guest gets announced, but then people are like "yay! now we need ..." and that continues until such a time where you have every single person associated with Twilight attending the con :P

Haha..what you said is true. But then again, 9 out of 10 people in this forum is asking for Rob. So I can imagine once Rob is announced as the next guest, well.....no actually I can't imagine, coz I'll probably just pass out :D

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:P

Expect that's a lie .. cuz really, we all know how it works .. guest gets announced, but then people are like "yay! now we need ..." and that continues until such a time where you have every single person associated with Twilight attending the con ;)

Haha..what you said is true. But then again, 9 out of 10 people in this forum is asking for Rob. So I can imagine once Rob is announced as the next guest, well.....no actually I can't imagine, coz I'll probably just pass out ;)

exactly!!! :P:D

Aww, please believe I'm only concerned about the health and safety issues surrounding hundreds of passed out girls in one hotel ..

I have no doubt the organisers will work as hard as possibile to get Rob along :P

Hey, no worries! I've done my Health & Safety & First Aider training!! If everyone else passes out - I can still look after rob :blush::blink:

I can imagine the organisers sweating feverishly with the negotiations - they must know how many people will be baying for their blood if they can't convince him to show! :lol:

Aww, please believe I'm only concerned about the health and safety issues surrounding hundreds of passed out girls in one hotel ..

I have no doubt the organisers will work as hard as possibile to get Rob along :smile:

Hey, no worries! I've done my Health & Safety & First Aider training!! If everyone else passes out - I can still look after rob :dance::dance:

I can imagine the organisers sweating feverishly with the negotiations - they must know how many people will be baying for their blood if they can't convince him to show! :chair:

I did the whole first aid at work thing last year...I can do mouth to mouth expertly!! :lol:

The next one will be announced when contracts are sorted :YAHOO:

Mark might do another "guest announcement on ..." topic, or a guest announcement might just randomly appear!

Basically it's a wait/wait situation I'm afraid :P

ramdomly appear!! randomly appear!! don't mind me.. just chanting a little spell here..

I have no doubt the organisers will work as hard as possibile to get Rob along :smile:

Hey, no worries! I've done my Health & Safety & First Aider training!! If everyone else passes out - I can still look after rob :P:D

I can imagine the organisers sweating feverishly with the negotiations - they must know how many people will be baying for their blood if they can't convince him to show! :chair:

I did the whole first aid at work thing last year...I can do mouth to mouth expertly!! :lol:

Ooohh! There could be handbags at dawn!! I'll up the mouth to mouth and add a recovery position!! :poki:

I'll loosen clothing and go back to mouth to mouth!

I'll check thoroughly for any damage to body parts ands make sure the airway is clear from obstructions (like someone elses mouth LOL!!)

Thanks for loosening the clothes to make it easier to check :P

Edited by LULABELLE

I'm sure they are just joking around.. :D showmasters will surely have plenty of security to keep us all at bay..

(not that they need to.. because we are all a sane bunch here right?).. then again after looking at that picture from interview magazine.. hmmm..

Absolutely! We're too mature to be serious! :D

Anyway, I won't have my flourescent jacket with me to be 'official' anyway........... :D

I have no doubt the organisers will work as hard as possibile to get Rob along ^_^

Showmasters we love you.. but PLEAASE! book more stars soon!!.. before they go all "putting shrimps on the barbie".. :P:P you know what I mean.. I know you're trying.. I'm just trying not to hyperventilate here.. :(

Edited by bellsfromep

• Moderators

Woahhh you're gonna be like dead by the time the event comes around if you're this bad after only 1 week gone :(

With like 5 months left, there could easily be no other guests announced for a month or more, so pace yourself ^_^

Woahhh you're gonna be like dead by the time the event comes around if you're this bad after only 1 week gone ^_^

With like 5 months left, there could easily be no other guests announced for a month or more, so pace yourself :P

Ok.. so that was the equivalent of a slap back to reality!!.. :( thank you I needed that! :P

(of course it will maybe last like.. 15 minutes.. but thank you nonetheless..)

• Moderators

Haha aww, I didn't mean to slap anyone :(

But yeah, seriously it's best you don't wait for guest announcements as they can happen at any time! Sometimes you'll get one and then another the following week, but other times nothing will be announced for ages!

Example - Eclipse 2 had their last guest announced in July, and now it's September .. so that's just what can happen.

Sorry, I'm really not trying to spoil everyone's fun, just letting you know there's no real fast schedule for guest announcements. Obviously the organisers will want to announce guests at a reasonable pace, but it's not always possible.