What will to bring to get signed?

Carlistara

Hey there,

I was wandering what you guys will bring to get signed? After all, it´s my first con, too. And I wanna be prepared as appropriately as possible :(

I was thinking about a calender, the books, movie companion ... No conclusion yet.

Is there anything else one should bring (besides a cam and at least 5 memory cards :lol: ) ?

Tara

I haven't really thought about it, as i'm not really into the film's fangirlism.

I've only thought about bringing my copies of the Twlight's saga to get them signed.

Hummmm, and if Robert Pattinson is here, i might ask even if it has nothing to do with Twilight, to sign my copy of "Dali And Lorca Correspondance" :(

About the pictures, if you want, i can lend you some memory cards, as i hate pictures, so i won't use it that much XD

I've pre-ordered the Movie Companion, so I thought about that one. Since it after all has to do with the Twilight movie and not the books... It might feel more right than having Twilight signed.

I thought about the Movie Calendar or simply buying those photos that ET will be selling. Not sure yet to be honest, I have never attended a convention before either :)

Besides drawing, painting, water colouring and other things in that direction a huge of passion of mine is photography. I have both a small but very good camera and a huge more professional one.

I'll probably bring both :P I know there are certain things where we aren't allowed to take photos though, so if I can't shoot the guests I'll just go with the fans. Mwahah :firedevil:

Mhh I think I'll actually print out some pictures I like and have these signed...or I'll buy some of the pictures that are being provided at the con. Either way I most likely won't have a book signed, 'cause I'd like to frame the autographs and that's not really possible with a book unless I destroy it! *haha*

In your pack that you get on arrival, you'll get a head shot photo, usually pretty nice, one for each person who's there or who you've bought an autograph from.

Then in the dealers room there's a massive range of different photos, of which you can buy and get signed instead, if you like those photos better :)

That's what I'll probably do. I'd only get the books signed by SMeyer - not the cast - but in the dealers room they'll probably have nice glossy movie posters and I could just get the cast to all sign that...

In your pack that you get on arrival, you'll get a head shot photo, usually pretty nice, one for each person who's there or who you've bought an autograph from.

Then in the dealers room there's a massive range of different photos, of which you can buy and get signed instead, if you like those photos better :)

That's what I'll probably do. I'd only get the books signed by SMeyer - not the cast - but in the dealers room they'll probably have nice glossy movie posters and I could just get the cast to all sign that...

Well that's decided then, I'm definitely skipping school on Friday afternoon - can't possibly miss out on the dealers' room! :poki:

Well that's decided then, I'm definitely skipping school on Friday afternoon - can't possibly miss out on the dealers' room! :lol:

yes me too, i'm definitely skipping school :D

could somebody explain what a movie companion is?

where are they available to buy?

xx

Well that's decided then, I'm definitely skipping school on Friday afternoon - can't possibly miss out on the dealers' room! :lol:

yes me too, i'm definitely skipping school :D

could somebody explain what a movie companion is?

where are they available to buy?

xx

As far as I know the movie companion won't come out for another couple of months. It is however a book, that is about the movie...you'll find set reports and information on the cast and stuff like that in the companion...at least that's what movie companions normally are like. :)

I can literally see this suitcase of mine grow heavier and heavier... But oh well, some effort just adds to the spirit :WINCE:

So for me, it´ll be the Companion, that´s for sure. And the picks from the package for every attendant that Jade mentioned. I had totally forgotten about that. ;)

Well I assume you only get 1 autograph per guest, so either I want a photo of each guest which they can sign or one item where they all sign or something.

I want to bring all my things, but there isn't really a big point when you can't get it all signed ;) So we will see.

Well I assume you only get 1 autograph per guest, so either I want a photo of each guest which they can sign or one item where they all sign or something.

I want to bring all my things, but there isn't really a big point when you can't get it all signed ;) So we will see.

If you want more stuff signed, you can pay for extra autographs. I may get an extra set of stuff signed.

Edited by leanne_marie2007

I'm sure I read that conference facilities at this hotel were for a maximum of 600 people so perhaps that will mean they have more time. But then again I may be delisional :uhoh:

I mean it's great if it is just 600 tops.. because like you said it would mean more time for us.. but I have this gutt feeling that more people are gonna want to go.. wonder how organizers will handle that if that is the case..

• 2 weeks later...