Sign in to follow this  
Mattzo!!!

Who is the nicest guest you've met?

stanstill    27

I've met loads of nice people - ones that stand out would be Sarah Douglas, Dee Wallace, Leslie Easterbrook, David Naughton and Andrew Tiernan

I did get on well with the Phelps boys - such nice guys. My absolute favourite would be Chris Sarandon who was smashing.

I have been lucky really as the guests I was hoping would be the nicest usually were! I have had some poor experiences but I could count them on one hand with over 6 years worth of shows.

Abigail94    82

this is really hard for me as everyone has been great but at a SM event it has to be james marsters as caught him at the end of the day and he had a nice chat with me and when i had left told my mum she had a beautiful daughter and also massive mention for karen gillan as she is nicest actress i have ever met so far and was really nice to chat for a minute when i met her

not at a SM event would have to be everyone from Vampire Diaries i have met as they are all so sweet and kind and epicly amazing especially Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino probably nicest people ever and are in no way divas however much have heard horrible trash said about them

adam.anouer    5

this is really hard for me as everyone has been great but at a SM event it has to be james marsters as caught him at the end of the day and he had a nice chat with me and when i had left told my mum she had a beautiful daughter and also massive mention for karen gillan as she is nicest actress i have ever met so far and was really nice to chat for a minute when i met her

not at a SM event would have to be everyone from Vampire Diaries i have met as they are all so sweet and kind and epicly amazing especially Paul Wesley and Michael Trevino probably nicest people ever and are in no way divas however much have heard horrible trash said about them

Well Karen Gillan was really, really nice throughout the whole day and pretty cute too but the Nicest guest I have to say was Alex Kingston :-) She was so polite.

Nicest guest I have to say was Alex Kingston :-) She was so polite.

I know, she was really sweet to a family in front of where we were stood with a really young girl who kept on asking questions as little ones do. And then when I got to talk to her we talked about Lost in Austen really indepthly. She's genuinely a nice person and I would love to see her back at another SM event

adam.anouer    5

I know, she was really sweet to a family in front of where we were stood with a really young girl who kept on asking questions as little ones do. And then when I got to talk to her we talked about Lost in Austen really indepthly. She's genuinely a nice person and I would love to see her back at another SM event

Agreed she didn't neglect a single person and I would love to see her again. As for Karen 800 Shoots, 1200 Autographs and A Talk she was so sweet and polite she didn't even ask for a water or anything bless her heart she never really had a second to spend too much time on anyone.

Agreed she didn't neglect a single person and I would love to see her again. As for Karen 800 Shoots, 1200 Autographs and A Talk she was so sweet and polite she didn't even ask for a water or anything bless her heart she never really had a second to spend too much time on anyone.

I have to say that Karen was incredibly patient with everyone, and it's probably not much fun writing for a couple of hours solid. I think to even do these events you'll need a lot of patience, and courage.

CosmicAvatar    340

This is such a difficult question because I have met so many lovely, lovely guests, but I'll list some of my favourites:

Michael Ironside - he was the reason I got into SM events when I went to LFCC to see him in 2004. That first encounter was excruciatingly embarrassing because he was so nice trying to talk to me and I was just a pile of speechless drool. Fortunately I was able to exchange a few words on our second LFCC encounter. Really splendid guy.

Avery Brooks - lost my tongue with him too, but he shook my hand after he'd autographed my photo and thanked me, and I was still swooning over his voice (SISKO VOICE!) and he hadn't let go of my hand and there we were, holding hands and grinning at each other and it was just brilliant. Heehee.

George Takei - total gent: always does his best to put you at ease and very courteous.

Robert Englund - I think my photoshoot with him is one of my favourites - he is such a showman! And he was really chatty when I got his autograph.

Misha Collins - most surreal conversation ever. And my favourite personalization. Heh.

JG Hertzler - I adore Martok, and JG had us in stitches in our photo queue. He does a really great squishy hug. We also had a nice chat about etymology and random stuff like that when I went to get his autograph. And I shall treasure my Klingon sandwich photoshoot (with Robert O'Reilly, AKA Gowron) forever.

Tom Sizemore - gave me the BEST HUG EVER in my photoshoot, mainly because I think he hadn't realized I'd asked for a photoshoot-style hug and gave me one for real and it was awesome. Several times this year when things have been really rubbish, I've looked at my photoshoot with him and remembered that hug and it has never failed to make me smile. So grateful for that.

Amber Benson - she is just adorable, and so friendly. She even jumped up and gave me a hug when I went to get her auto at Hallowhedon 3!

Nathan Fillion - goes the extra mile for his fans, hanging on beyond the call of duty even after being given the chance to pack up and go home. Has a wicked wink (and has used it on me twice!).

Anthony Head - oh, gosh, I adore him. I've met him three times and he's always so patient and kind when I'm beaming at him like an idiot and asking him for hugs in photoshoots and whatnot. (I'm going to stop now, honest, as I really have pestered him enough.) Such a sweet bloke.

I could go on - I've have so many wonderful encounters! Those are my absolute favourites, but I've been very lucky - I can think of only two guests I've regretted meeting (*cough* both named Corey *cough*), so if you look at my sig, just know that nearly everyone on that list has been a pleasure to meet, one way or the other. ;)

vienna    1

They were all nice. I've met 23 so far. A few examples: Linda Hamilton, Barry Bostwick, John Landis, Noah Hathaway, Lea Thompson. The only one who wasn't nice was Corey Feldman. The less said about him the better.

StuartG2198    1,655

This is a really difficult one, I think John Rhys Davies was a real highlight for me. Even though there was a big queue he spent ages chatting to me about the fact that both I and his father are police officers was fantastic to hear his stories.