Eternal Twilight

showmasters

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't use email at work right now, so hopefully someone SM related will know this!

What is the age limit for this show? How old does someone have to be in order to go without parental guidance? Assuming they woudn't need to stay in the hotel.

A few people have asked.

Thank you for the response Mrs. Cullen (and to which Cullen are you espoused? =) but I would really like to get an "official" answer from someone at Showmasters, just to make sure. So...help please, Showmasters? (My question was, are gold tickets numbered by seat or at least row, or are a few rows just saved and then gold ticket people queue up for those on the days of the con?) Thanks!

I don't know if I am completely blind, but I'll ask anyway. Is there some kind of maximum amount of tickets? Both when it comes to Standard, Silver and Gold.

I can't order right here and now because it's in 6 months, I need a plane ticket from Denmark to Heathrow, I need to get from there to the hotel and I need a place to stay throughout the weekend + food. It's a lot of money for someone who is only 19 years old and studying full time every day so it's hard to have a job on the side.

I can probably get the money but it needs some planning and that will take at least a week to figure out, I don't want to come back all ready to buy and then there is no tickets left. So I'm a bit curious on the numbers.

EDIT: Ooops, I am blind! I just saw the limits.

Edited by Aakerman

Thank you for the response Mrs. Cullen (and to which Cullen are you espoused? =) but I would really like to get an "official" answer from someone at Showmasters, just to make sure. So...help please, Showmasters? (My question was, are gold tickets numbered by seat or at least row, or are a few rows just saved and then gold ticket people queue up for those on the days of the con?) Thanks!

tickets have never been allocated to seat or row numbers.

its the first 3 rows for gold, next 3 for silver and then all the rest for standard.

its also explained in the FAQ page here

=x=

THANK YOU SHOWMASTERS!!!!!! :pyth::chair::pyth: I love you guys whahaha!

Just booked my gold ticket and my mate booked one too for her and her sis! Hotel is also booked and I can't wait for it now :chair:

Eclipse ruled and if this is gonna be half as great, it's absolutely going to ROCK!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you :chair:

*hopes for Rob as guest* :pyth: hey a girl can dream right :chair:

Now I'm off promoting this event!

i think you are right there. he would most certainly be the biggest draw.

*ponders on the guy to girl ratio at this event.*

if i guy wanted to pull im thinking this is going to be the perfect place. teehee.

*is mortified i just used the word 'pull' in that context* tut

=x=

Edited by wiccawise21

If they'd get Rob, I think half of the world would like to come to this event... Wanna sell out quickly??? Get Rob whahaha :pyth: *just a thought*

and i think most people are hoping for rob as a guest. so dream away! he really would be the icing on the cake. so to speak.

=x=

Bake me THAT cake, Gemma :pyth:

hmmmm. do i have a big enough oven? *ponders how big the cake would have to be to get rob on top.*

oh lord... that sounded a whole lot ruder than it did in my head. ive been spending way too much time with you guys.

=x=

hmmmm. do i have a big enough oven? *ponders how big the cake would have to be to get rob on top.*

oh lord... that sounded a whole lot ruder than it did in my head. ive been spending way too much time with you guys.

=x=

You and me have been corrupted by them! I swear! Simone and Christa are totally the worst! :o:P