Photo Sessions

JacknDaniel

Hi SM,

Do you have any information on the photo sessions for Aftermath yet? The site only has 5 of the attendees listed as doing photos, but id like to know whether this is confirmed or whether all of the cast will be doing photos before I decide to buy a gold pass or not?

Any help would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...

I too would like to know about this. This would be the deciding factor in me going or not. So far it is too much money for me to go to this convention and it's likely I won't go, but if we could be told exact details of photo shoots (including whether a group photo will be done), I will make the effort to come.

• 4 weeks later...

As a collector photo's of the guests and myself the lack of info regarding this is stopping me coming.

If Showmasters say all guests will be doing a photo-shoot,and the prices are reasonable,then there is a good chance I will come.

Jason,you mentioned the 'small' take-up for this event,so if you give us the info it may help.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info, can I take it from this info that Stephen and Brian won't be doing photo sessions? If so....can you please reconsider? lol. I was really hoping for professional photos with all of the stars. I realise it must be a bit tight for time, but surely with the small amount of attendees(and with the extra money you'd bring in from the photo ops, it'd be worth mulling it over?

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the info, can I take it from this info that Stephen and Brian won't be doing photo sessions? If so....can you please reconsider? lol. I was really hoping for professional photos with all of the stars. I realise it must be a bit tight for time, but surely with the small amount of attendees(and with the extra money you'd bring in from the photo ops, it'd be worth mulling it over?

I was hoping for a photo shoot with Steven too. In fact I am only interested in Paul and Steven in this respect..so seconded.