Come on guys - play the game !

Give that they will be tied up with Chevron 7 from (at least) this Thursday to next Monday, I would appreciate some info asap.

There is so much ill feeling around the event now that I don't know if I would attend even for a fantastic line-up of guests (what's the chances?)

I would much prefer at this stage that SMs scrap or postpone Better than Life, and give those of us that booked, gold passes for LFACC at no extra cost.

*looks out the window and observes Babe at 30,000 feet*

I'd rather it postponed, cos I'd 10000% love to go to a RD con, and if it wasn't for my foot op, I'd have straight away booked up Gold and hotel... but obv I had other things to consider. If they did it again, say at the end of the year, with maybe a few more guests (I'd faint over a photo with Chris, Danny, Craig and Robert all together!) then I'd deffo be there! But we have no word at all.

Put simply, I can see that if this goes ahead, there won't be another. If its cancelled, a la another show (Regardless of the idiots that run that- I know a LOT more than anyone else about that hehe, I love the gossip me :YAHOO: ), I don't think there would be another. I just see postponing the best all round for the show

• Moderators

The only real issue I have with a 'postponement' is that the damage may well have already been done.

I think it'll take a lot for most people to book a later timed event, and there certainly wouldn't be many upfront unseen bookings on faith alone.

Without those, will there be the money to get all the guests?

No money = no guests. No guests = no money. Who wins? No-one.

The RD guys are great though, and (all?) live in England so won't need travel costs. SM could prob work out some sorta deal given the great past relationship with them all. Though my brother is moving soon so my offer to speak to his ex-dwarfer neighbour is limited :YAHOO: It is do-able, and there are so many dedicated RD fans out there, if SM could just give an explanation, and keep us more up to date, it could still work out. But I agree that with all these balls of sand rolling past atm, if this continues, then maybe not...

• Moderators

Well unless I imagined the question, I hope it was deleted!

And yes, the "forum led" part just generally shows the ones who have accounts that are set up to delete things etc. Doesn't necessarily mean they'll all do it, but they could if necessary.

• Moderators

Probably the person that posted it removed it I would assume.

They asked about the 'forum led' part and whether because Showmasters were not listed did that mean they didn't read here.