Rob Knox killed in London

S1J0

In a very sad bit of news, 18 year old actor Rob Knox was stabbed and killed outide the Metro Bar in Sidcup last night.

He has been cast as Marcus Belby in the upcoming Half Blood Prince film due out this Winter. The character was one of the first people invited to the Slughorn Club on the Hogwarts Express.

Althought the Police have yet to confirm the identity of the 18 year killed, family, friends and Warner Bros have all released statements confirming it.

BBC Report

Edited by S1J0

;) omg how sad! Had he filmed his bits?

I am assuming so as the film is in post production according to IMDB. All reports regarding this incident have said that he has a small part in the film. So, I am guessing that he already has as they are filming TDH already.

Filming finished last week. It is a terrible shame, for any young life to be wasted. And deathly hallows does not start filming until feb 2009.

According to recent online and written media reports, principle photography has already begun. I am not bothered either way..just posting what has come up on several locations. Where do yuo get your filming schedule from by the way?

I have just scanned Wikipedia and a few other sites and actual filming with main cast members is scheduled to begin this coming February, however, principal photography and non main cast member filming has already begun following on from Half Blood Prince. Apparently, they have used stuff already available to save time down the line now that there are two parts to Book 7.

On a side note, or rather the main point of this thread, a 21 year old man has been arrested on suspicion of murder. He is alleged to have been in possession of two knives, and that Rob Knox was defending a friend who had been attacked.

Edited by S1J0

Its terrible to hear about this - it is such a shame. :P My thoughts and prayers are with his family at such a dificult time.

It's good to know that they have charged the culprit.

Edited by Laurenx

• 2 weeks later...