Showmasters a suggestion..........

• 2 weeks later...
just thought i'd add my bit... showmasters already film the guests throughout the weekend

ooooooooooooo well how do we get our hands on copies of the vids, or will they be put onto the website at some point??????????????

I'm not sure about the website idea, although they did do it for C3...

But at LFACC and C5 Mark and David were scooting around with a camera, getting interviews and filiming people with guests, to make a dvd/video for us to buy. (I do believe) But I don't think the talks were filmed by them for, as everyone has said, contract reasons.

But I remember them filmed at C3, for sure, and possibly C4... but I only remember C3 because the camera was beside me in the aisle, at C4 I was in the front section, so I didn't notice if there was one... (too busy looking at the guests :D )

I remember hearing that they were being filmed for whatshisface... the guy from torn.... *has a bad memory* he made some really good transcripts...

*damn*

That's all I've heard anyways.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know the FoTR talk at C5 got taped coz i was sat next to "blondie" the camera man, i think if you attended the talk the videos/dvds/tape recordings shud be £5 and if you didn't go but would like to c it £10. SM's would make alot of money. they people who went would want the vid's coz it was so good and those who didn't go would want them to see what they r missing. Come On SM's we neeeeeeed the tapes!!!!