Petrelli Photos

Jinx

OKay to be honest if it was just a 10 - 15 pound photo I wouldn't be too bothered because i got to have my photo with the guest i wanted and its a shame it vanished in the mail. However, (this isn't a bitch at the situation THAT i completely understand.) I did pay 30 pounds for this photo and being unlucky enough to be towards the rear of the que thusly I got all of about 3 seconds with the guys.

I didn't recive the photo after a month and thusly I have emailed Showmasters, i got an email back saying they would send it out, then i was asked how i would prefer the photo since it didn't arrive: Digital copy or Hard copy, i said digital and 2 weeks later did not get a response. I then sent them another email all the details intact of the previous emails saying i had emailed previously and that i would prefer a hard copy sent to my home address but I have no problem with a digital copy so long as i get the photo. Its now been another week since then with no reply and no photo.

So as another attempt to get the photo I'll ask on here, the photo is DSC_0043_5.jpg If you could put it up here I'm more than happy with that as well. I would just really like a copy of the picture.

OKay to be honest if it was just a 10 - 15 pound photo I wouldn't be too bothered because i got to have my photo with the guest i wanted and its a shame it vanished in the mail. However, (this isn't a bitch at the situation THAT i completely understand.) I did pay 30 pounds for this photo and being unlucky enough to be towards the rear of the que thusly I got all of about 3 seconds with the guys.

I didn't recive the photo after a month and thusly I have emailed Showmasters, i got an email back saying they would send it out, then i was asked how i would prefer the photo since it didn't arrive: Digital copy or Hard copy, i said digital and 2 weeks later did not get a response. I then sent them another email all the details intact of the previous emails saying i had emailed previously and that i would prefer a hard copy sent to my home address but I have no problem with a digital copy so long as i get the photo. Its now been another week since then with no reply and no photo.

So as another attempt to get the photo I'll ask on here, the photo is DSC_0043_5.jpg If you could put it up here I'm more than happy with that as well. I would just really like a copy of the picture.

They'll have got your emails. They're aware of the problem.

*twiddles thumbs*

That's about it.

I think there are a few of us, unfortunetly. I don't expect to hear from them until after the Manchester event, this month.

I think I must of got all the same messages, as you. But haven't heard from them since the 1st October.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...